Chapter 15: Texas here we come!!

Start from the beginning

Time went by fast. I had my music playing the whole ride there. I must have fallen asleep at one point because I could feel someone shaking me awake. "Andi wake up we're here." It was Kevin. I was happy that we were here but I was so tired since we were woken up at 5:30 am. "I'm tired. I wanna go back to sleep." He laughed then Nick came in and picked me up. "Come on you can sleep in the car." "OK."

Nick put me in the van and I fell asleep again. Once I was being shaken awake this time by Nick. "Baby girl wake up. We're at the house." I reluctantly got up and followed Nick inside. He lead me straight to my room. I instantly fell asleep on the huge king size bed. He just laughed at me. "You try waking up at 5:30 when you're not used to it. Leave me alone so I can sleep." "Alright. I'll let you know when lunch's ready." With that he left so I could take a nap. But I changed my clothes before I got too comfy. I got out a tank-top and my old P.E. shorts and pulled my hair into a sloppy bun. Once I was done I crawled under the blankets and fell asleep.

 Once I was done I crawled under the blankets and fell asleep

~~~~3 hours later~~~~

"Andi, lunch is ready if you're hungry." I rolled over and yawned. When I opened my eyes it was Nick. "Hey" I said. "Feel better?" "A bit. Still tired." "Well come on. Lunch is ready." I pulled the blankets away and got off my comfy bed. Then we went downstairs after I went to the bathroom. "Hey sweetheart, sleep well?" Denise said as she pulled me into a hug. "Yeah. But I'm still really tired." "It's jet lag and time difference. It will take you a couple of days to get used to it." I sighed and sat down next to Kevin at the table. "You OK?" "Just really tired." "Well eat something and you'll feel better." "I guess all I want to do is go back to my bed and sleep."

Soon the food was placed on the table and Joe said the prayer. When we were done I went back up to my room and fell back asleep. I hated being so tired. Right when I was about to fall asleep my phone rings. I look at it and I have a new text from Christian

'Hey babe. I really miss you!! Have you accepted my apology yet? I really am sorry for yelling about you over something so simply as wanting to spend time with your friends. And I like that you wanted to have my name on your MySpace :) ~christian xx

I groaned and threw my phone back on the nightstand. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opened and it was Joe. "Hey feeling any better?" "No. Christian just sent me a text." "Let me see." "Its on the left nightstand." So he got up and walked to the other side of the bed and grabbed my phone and read the message. "Wow. So what are you going to do?" "I don't know right now. I'm so tired and have a nasty headache. I feel like I want to sleep all day." "I think you're getting sick again." I groaned and rolled over. "Get some sleep and I'll get you if we go anywhere or if dinner's ready." I nodded and fell back asleep.

~~~~4 hours later~~~~

There was a knock on my door. I didn't want to get up. I was so tired and comfy. "Andi dinner's ready." "I'll be there in minute Joe." "OK." I got up went to my bathroom washed my face and fixed my hair. Then went downstairs to eat. "Hey look who's up!" "Shh. Leave me alone Frankie. I've had a headache all day." I sat down next to Nick and placed my head on his shoulder. "You feel warm. I think you're getting sick again." "Great just what I need. Do we have any Advil or Tylenol? I want this stupid headache to go away." "Sure. I'll get you some" Denise said. "Thanks." "No problem." She got up and went to the cabinet above the sink and grabbed a few Tylenol for me. I already had something to drink so she came back to the table quickly. She handed me the pills and I thanked her.