-Do you want help to get up?”

-Eum... I think I will be alright...” Yeosang said while giving back his empty bowl to Yunho. Who put it back on the porcelain tray.

The dog slowly got up, and walked to Yeosang pants who was laying on the floor a bit further. He came back to the fox to put it down on the blanket as he took the porcelain tray.

-I will wait outside then, take your time to change. If you need help, please tell me I will be right there.”

Yeosang looked at the dog got out of the room, and smiled. He was acting like a big brother, and a nice one. He got up with a hard time. When he was finally up, he could feel something dripping on his thighs and suddenly gagged at the hot texture against his skin. A memory from the night before. He sighed, as he extended his hand to grab his pants and put them back on. He walked out of the room to join Yunho, who was still waiting for him, and he followed the blond boy until they reached the bathroom. Yeosang thought the dog would leave him, but he didn’t. He just stood there in the bathroom, waiting for Yeosang to take his bath.

-Yunho... You can do your duty if you want. I will just take a bath alone and I will go sleep in our room right after. Since you said the master gave me a free day.”

Lowering his head, Yunho didn’t seem to be sure at all. He just promised to himself to never let him out of his sight ever again. And yet, the fox asked to be alone... Looking at the sad expression of the dog, Yeosang couldn’t help but take the large, big hands of Yunho between his, and hold it tight.

-I know it’s probably not easy for you either, but... You know, sometimes in the future you won’t be always able to stay by my side and watch over me all the time. And you know it yourself...”

He caressed the top of Yunho hand with his thumb, rubbing it slowly. Hoping to calm him a bit. He wasn’t the type of person who showed a lot of affection, but he tried his best to help his only friend.

-We can’t do anything about it, we are only servant... But you don’t need to stay close to me to help me. You just need to be there when I will need it the most like you did, I trust you on that. So don’t be afraid to let me alone, today I need it. I just want to take a bath and rest in our room... Alright?”

Taking his hands away, Yeosang looked at Yunho who nodded slowly. Like he was trying to convince himself.

-You are right, I am sorry about it. I can let you alone, but promise me to be careful. If you meet the lady again, avoid her. If something happens, I am never far away... And outside, the personal guard of the master walks often here. He’s a hybrid tiger, but you can trust him no matter what, just tell him you know me.”

Nodding his head, Yeosang smiled. Happy to see the dog was someone very understanding. Hugging him tight, Yunho left the fox alone. He could take this occasion to do the duty he didn’t finished yet.

-------------------

As the day goes by, Yeosang was already tired of staying on his stomach on his bed. He was happy that he managed to sleep a bit and took a rest, but he was wide awake and tired of doing nothing else than looking at his pillow. He got up slowly, since he still felt his body was stiff and got out of the room to decide to walk in the domain for a bit. It was the first time he walked alone in the dark of the hallway... He didn’t like it very much since he could barely see a thing, but it was actually pretty relaxing at the same time.

Well, it was a first.

But now, he was lost and stressed out. He knew someday he would get lost, but honestly, he wished he would have lasted a couple of days at least. But there he was. He just hoped he wouldn’t find the lady all alone, what could she do? But it’s not like he couldn’t defend himself. He could punch her with harsh words or with his fists. Any of them, would hurt quite bad. Sighing, he took the first door on his right, since the door on the left was generally for going inside of another room. Hopefully he wasn’t wrong and it would guide him outside so he could have a better idea of where he was. He slid the door, and was happy to see he was outside. To his surprise, he met a beautiful garden. He probably wasn’t allowed to go there since Yunho didn’t show him that part before, but... Nobody would be there late at his hour.  

So, he decided to take a quick round inside of the garden.