Chapter 30: New Moves and Meeting someone

A/n: Hey everyone !! Hope you enjoy this chapter !! Let's start !!

===============================================================================

Y/n's POV

Y/n: GET THE FUCK OFF ME SCOPE EYES !!!

She finally got off me and fix her goggles, I finally stand up and dust some part of my clothes. Izumi went to me and so is the others to check if I am okay, I just wave it off and telling I am fine.

Hatsume: Sorry for a sudden explosion it's been a while hasn't it ? Hows everyone going on hero department ? Sorry I kinda forgot your names

Izumi: O-Oh I'm Izumi Midoriya

Y/n: Y/n the Skeleton *pat Ochako's head who is glaring* and this is Kirby

Ochako: *pout* No I'm not !! I'm Ochako Uraraka !!

Tenri: I'm Tenri Iida !! I'm the person you uses to promote your gears at the sport festival !!

Hatsume: Oh I see !! *turns around* Well then, I've got to get back to my babies so ...

She starts going back to the inside the support department but Izumi stops her and saying the need of upgrades, Which made the pink hair girl stop and went towards Izumi quickly making Izumi look sudden surprise.

Hatsume: You got all my attention

Izumi: s-so close !!

Y/n: *puts his hand between the two* Alright calm the fuck down scope eyes your giving her pressure

Powerloader: Hatsume ... It's fine that you can hang out here at my studio but keep this up I will have to ban you here !!

Powerloader then look at us and remembers something she told us to come in the studio, the others look around while I talk to powerloader about my clothes she nods and told me she will get it. Then I heard something and see Izumi in pain and inside a powersuit as it was about to spin it's spine but stops, I raise my brow at this and look at the pink hair who keeps showing them about the items she made. Powerloader then stops Hatsume to do anything to hurt the students again and threaten if she wants to get banned in the studio.

Y/n: hmm ... The fuck did I just saw ?

Powerloader: sorry about Hatsume she's abnormally self-centered

Tenri: We are well aware of the fact ...

Ochako: yeah ....

Powerloader: However if you all are aspiring to be heroes, it's best that you invest in your relationship with her... Because once you become pros she'll take care of you

While Powerloader tells them about what Hatsume could do I felt someone's eyes on me, I turn my head a bit and look who it was and it was scope eyes who's face is close to me.

Y/n: THE FUCK ARE YOU CLOSE TO ME SCOPE EYES !!??

Hatsume: You're an interesting male !! I never seen a male have a quirk well ... Because most male who have quirk are either hiding or force at the breeding station

Y/n: .......... The fuck did you say ?

Hatsume: sorry to be straight forward but I am amazed of your quirk

I felt her start checking me and touching some parts of me which made me growl and try to shake her off, I notice Ochako and Izumi looking at me with a dark aura made me sweat for a bit then I felt something on my face. I blink for a moment and notice it was a mask on my face just then she press a button, Suddenly the vision on the mask change and showing some informations in front of me when I look at her.