Chapter 4: Class

A/n: hi .... *on the floor listening to I belong to the zoo song* hows your day guys ? remember to keep smiling and stay Determined !! *rolls away*

================================================================================

Y/n's POV

It's been week or two after the exam now I am standing outside the school gate of UA with Eri who is wearing a mini version of school uniform. While i didn't wear mine cause it looks stupid and i rather wear my clothes. I didn't even Fucking know that today school starts but how did i found out ? Simple really.

**Earlier**

I was sleeping peacefully when Eraserhead barge in my room like the bitch own the house. I open my eyes and glared at her for disturbing my sleep. Suddenly she throw me some clothes in my face and it was some uniform that i won't even want to fucking wear.

Y/n: the fuck.is this shit ?

Eraserhead: school will start in two hours

Y/n: what ?

Eraserhead: your lucky i went here *blank look* i knew this will happen you burn your letter that you didn't see the UA

Y/n: ........... Is that the small disc one ?

Eraserhead: ............ I knew it ........ Go change brat

Y/n: LIKE I WOULD WEAR THIS FUCKING UNIFORM

Eraserhead: *uses her quirk while glaring at Y/n* Go change brat

Y/n: DON'T FUCKING ACT LIKE YOUR MY MOM !!! *thought* ONLY TORIEL CAN DO THAT !!!

Eraserhead: too late brat .... Nezu put me in charge as your guardian ... So technically i'm your mother now brat

Y/n: I'M FUCKING 18 !!!

Eraserhead: still a brat

**present**

I growled remembering what happen earlier and just went inside while carrying Eri on my arm. I ignored females who looking at me like surprise i got in this school and they keep whispering. I look around and see my classroom and after i saw it my eye twitch seeing a big ass door.

Y/n: who makes a fucking door this big ?

I look at Eri who have stars in her eyes seeing the door. I open the door and saw only few people but they didn't notice me or Eri yet that's good. I quickly went to where my seat is and sat on it while Eri is on my lap i gave her some papers and crayons for her to.draw at while we wait. Minutes pass i lean my back on the back of the chair and look at the ceiling as i took a nap for a little bit.

~ Time skip brought you by Chibi Y/n breaking a vending machine cause it ate his money while Eri cheer for her papa ~

Izumi's POV

Inko: Izumi ?! Did you pack tissue ?!

Izumi: yes mom

Inko: what about your handkerchief ?! Your hanky ?

Izumi: i did *opens the door* mom i need to go !! I will be late !!

I grabbed the door knob and open it as i open door. I heard my mom call my name before i could step out.

Inko: Izumi

Izumi: y-yes mom ?

Inko: *smiles* you look cool honey

Izumi: *tears up and smiles back* I'm off now mom

I left my house smiling and determine to become hero i always dream off. I finally arrive the school and looking at the hallways looking for my class.