Chapter 12: Sport Festival Part 1

A/n: Hey guys !! How are you ?! Also in this chapter I will make sure to summarized it to the best I can since it's a long arc since I suck at describing a fight and changes few things here and there ._. Anyway let's start !!

===============================================================================

Izumi's POV

It's already the festival everyone is already waiting at the waiting room the others are sitting. I saw Y/n-san sleeping on the bench with his head on Yaoyorozu's lap I hold on my chest clenching it. I felt myself in envy and wish I was the one who's lap his head sleeping on. After this festival I will have a courage to confess and hope he will accept my feelings.

???: Midoriya

Izumi: Huh ? What is it Todoroki

Everyone look at us when they see Todoroki approach me with a serious look.

Shoka: on an objective basis

Izumi: wha- huh ? Umm ...

Shoka: I think I am above you in terms of physical strength ... You manage to get All Might got eyes on you, right ?

Izumi: !!!

Shoka: I won't pry into that but ... I'm going to beat you along with Skeleton

Y/n: Fuck you too Ice Queen

Denka: Woah ... What is this ... ? A declaration of war from the strongest student ?!

Eijira: What kind of declaration is this ? So suddenly don't spring this on them both-

Shoka: I didn't come here to play nice and make friends but whatever ....

Izumi: *looks down and clench her fists* I had no idea what you want from me ... Telling me all that ... You're definitely stronger than me .... I think no one can match you except Y/n ..... Looking at it objectively ...

Eijira: *sweatdrop* H-Hey now don't be negative ....

Izumi: Even so !! Everyone even the kids from the other departments are aiming at the top with all their might

Y/n: *closed his eyes and grins widely*

Izumi: so not even ..... I can just let myself lag behind the rest *looks at Todoroki with determination* I'm going for it too with all my might !!

Shoka: ......... Oh ?

Katsumi: tch ....

Suddenly we all heard of us being called to come to the stadium all of us gather and walk out of the room.

Present Mic: AND NOW THE FRESHLY FORMED MIRACLE STARS THAT SHRUGGED OFF MASS VILLAIN ASSAULT WITH THE WILLS OF STEEL !! I GAVE YOU THE DEPARTMENT OF HEROICS !! CLASS 1-A !!!

No One's POV

The students of class 1-A came out and going to the center of the stadium. Some of them look around nervous while the others look amazed and Y/n look tired already and wanted to sleep.

Izumi: w-whoa so m-many people

Eijira: woah ... Talk about praises this makes me nervous what about you Bakugou ?

Katsumi: No fucking way I'm nervous, your just having a stage fright shitty hair

The other classes came out on the entrance also after Present Mic announce them. Some of the students look angry not being treated like the same as Class 1-A the purple look from far and look at the Class 1-A. Suddenly a wip was heard making everyone look at the stage and saw Midnight there.