Chapter 17: Start all over again

A/n: Heya !! how are yeah !! Well since Y/n is 15 for now ... Alright let's start !!

================================================================================

Y/n's POV

After 2 days I finally fucking found that bird bitch's hide out where they all hiding my daughter. I was thinking if I should teleport inside there and took Eri quietly or the other way around.

Y/n: ... *groan* Can't believe I'm gonna do this but ... 

No One's POV

A woman wearing a mask named Overhaul was sitting on her couch and thinking of her next plan on Eri. 

???: SOME-

When suddenly she heard something and at first it she ignore it until she look at the door. She remove her gloves and ready for a fight and waiting for the door to open. The wall next to her suddenly have been destroyed making her jumped to the other side of the room she look who it was and it was a male but something tells her she knows him somewhere.

???: BODY ONCE TOLD THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME !!

Y/n barge in the wall with both of his left eye is glowing red and bones starts coming out on the floor as Y/n's mouth has smoke on it and glaring at Overhaul.

Y/n: I'M HERE TO FUCKING TAKE MY DAUGHTER YOU BIRD BITCH !!

 **Somewhere in the Multiverse Another H/c boy suddenly stops and drops his cookies**

???: I HAVE FELT A REFERENCE HAVE BEEN MADE SOMEWHERE BRUH !!!

???2: Dude calm down 

???: BUT BRUH !!!

**Back to Y/n**

Y/n just finish killing all the members of the Yakuza except one and that's Overhaul. He summon her soul and starts throwing her around like a ragdoll and summon boned stabbing her arms and legs.

Overhaul: W-Who *coughs blood* are y-you ?!!

Y/n: Your worst nightmare Bitch 

Y/n suddenly summon a lot of spiky bones above Overhaul making her eyes widen. Y/n snap his fingers making the bones stabs her everywhere and killing her instantly. Y/n's eyes went back to normal and went further the place and look for Eri. He finally found her but she looks different and even more younger and smaller. 

Y/n went close to her but she suddenly squeaks in fear and hide under the bed as she starts crying

Y/n went close to her but she suddenly squeaks in fear and hide under the bed as she starts crying. Y/n's soul felt a crack seeing this he sits on the floor a little bit far from the bed Eri is hiding. 

Y/n: Hey Snowball ... Don't be scared .... I won't hurt you

Eri peak her head a bit but still not leaving under the bed. Y/n give her a warm smile and open his arm a bit to her.