Chapter 15: Names and The Agency

A/n: Alright !! Let's get the internship arc started !! Since someone ask for a certain girl to be add in a harem ... I said to myself heck why not make her be the one giving him the intership find out in the end of this chapter to see who it was !!

===============================================================================

Izumi's POV

I was in the train looking on my phone and remember something from the sport festival. It's what about Y/n said to me before his fight with Shinsou.

Y/n: you can tell me after the festival that your gonna ask about

Then this is finally the day I will have a courage to ask him out !! Even though he already have girlfriends ... I won't give up !! Suddenly I heard someone calling me I look up and saw some people cheering and giving me compliments because of how I did at UA sport festival. I finally arrive and suddenly I heard someone shouting I look who it was and it's Iida.

Tenri: MORNING MIDORIYA !! WERE LATE !!

Izumi: E-Eh ?! But were 5 minutes early !!

We both finally arrive at the building while I try to dry my umbrella I asked her if she was okay and if her sister was okay.

Tenri: If you're worried about my sister don't be .... Sorry for making you concern

Izumi: .......

We finally arrive our classroom I saw everyone talking about what happen to them while they were walking to school. Everyone finally get back to they're seats but I notice Y/n-san is not here yet did something happen. Suddenly the door open and it was Aizawa-sensei dragging a familiar h/c who looks angry with the chains of his dog collar.

Aizawa: Morning .... *lets go of Y/n* now go to your seat ... Brat

Y/n: yeah yeah *went to his seat*

Tsuyu: Aizawa-sensei I'm happy you were able to remove the bandages *kero*

Aizawa: the old lady got over-dramatic with her treatment

Tsuyu: but why Skeleton-san was with you ? *kero*

Aizawa: the brat didn't want to wear his uniform again

Y/n: STOP FUCKING FORCING ME TO WEAR THIS !! IT'S FUCKING SUFFOCATING

Aizawa: We'll get it resize later brat

Y/n: *growls*

Aizawa: Let's put that aside today's informatics period is special ...

Eijira: even under the circumstances .... I already hate law and stuff like that ...

Denka: Special ?! Is it quiz ?! Please god no ....

I felt the whole room suddenly feel tense I look around every one was looking serious.

No One's POV

Aizawa: It's time to form your hero names

Suddenly some of the students jump out of there seats and starts screaming and being excited about it. While Y/n looks at them like they are going to riot or something after hearing about making hero names. Aizawa used her quirk to shut them all up and she starts explaining about the nominations of the internship and show the names who have most nomimation.

Aizawa: this are the results

Todoroki - 4,123

Bakugou - 3,556

Tokoyami - 360

Iida - 301

Kaminari - 272

Yaoyorozu - 108