Chapter 18: Confessions and vampire ?

A/n: Hey guys alright in truth I will just summarize some of things like time skips so we can be on the right track again now ... So let's start the story !!

================================================================================

Y/n's POV

I was laying my head on my arms at the desk while the girls on the class are talking and they didn't notice me yet that's good. But I feel like someone was looking at me I lift my head a bit and move my eyes to look who it was a familiar girl with blank stare was looking at me.

Y/n: .....

Shoka: ...... *looks back at the front*

Y/n: yep ... She hasn't change a bit

If your wandering how I got here to the school without anyone knowing beside some people it's simple.

**Flashback**

10 months already passed the exam is about to start in few hours although I really wanna do the exam like last time. But I have other plans walking straight to the Principal's office knocking on that rat's door.

Nezu: come in !!!

I open the door and went inside he looks confused at first but calmly looks at me.

Nezu: Hello there Young Man do you need something ?

Y/n: I came here to talk about something

Nezu: and what would that be ?

Y/n: bring Aizawa here then Present Mic before we talk

He looks confused at first and nods and called them and in few minutes Eraserhead and Present Mic come in the office. Both of them look at me and have the same reaction then look at Nezu.

 Both of them look at me and have the same reaction then look at Nezu

Aizawa: Principal do you need something from us ?

Nezu: No but he does

Present Mic: the male ?

Aizawa: *looks at Y/n* what do you want from us male ?

Y/n: first question .... Do you feel something familiar when you look at me ?

Aizawa: what are you talking about bra-

Aizawa suddenly stops when she almost said the word she always used to call me. Nezu nods at me after I asked the question Present Mic was thinking and looks at me.

Present Mic: ... I don't know why ... But when I look at you ... My mother instinct is telling me something

Nezu: Yes I agree with Present Mic I feel like deep inside me is telling me I know you from somewhere

Y/n: what if i tell you something that you will either believe it or not

Nezu: go on young man

I start telling Nezu and Aizawa and Present Mic the whole thing about myself and the whole timeline that happen before I reset. At first they don't believe me I can see it on the two woman eyes but Nezu suddenly understand it.