Chapter 20: Aftermath and Up coming Exam

A/n: Hey guys !!! Earlier I woke up late ... Because I have a great dream and I want to finish it than being cut off of it ._. Sadly I didn't finish the dream :"D but it's cool I was Dust Sans there anyway let's start !! Anyway I will time skip some ._.

===============================================================================

No One's POV

It's been a week from the intership and it was the last day for Himiko and Y/n's training well it's Himiko's training. While Y/n has done nothing to do about it and just tag along sometimes but mostly sleeps the whole day. Y/n and Kota seems to be getting along a bit, Because Y/n is the only guy on the place at whole week there so Kota is with him a lot. Mandalay seems greatful at this seeing her nephew being open a bit at first Kota hates being close to them but Kota and Y/n have a one on one talk that the girls didn't heard. Also Kota is a rare case it seems he has a quirk that allows him to release a splash of water from his hands, It was weak since his still a kid but Y/n seems to teach him about controlling it.  Right now the two is hanging out to Kota's favorite spot in the area, Both of them were watching the sunset.

Y/n: Not bad picking the place kid

Kota: yeah ... I guess ...

Y/n: Something happen kid ?

Kota: do you really have to leave ?

Y/n: yeah, don't worry kid I'm sure we'll see each other again beside you can call me with your aunt's phone when you need something

Kota: *nods* I have a question

Y/n: what is it kid ?

Kota: why does Aunt Shino acts weirdly around you even Aunt Tomoko and Aunt Ryuko ?

Y/n chokes at this and cough while smacking his chest try to stop coughing. Kota gave him a confused and curious look, Y/n finally stops coughing at this and glare at Kota.

Y/n: Kid as much I wanna answer that

Kota: huh ?

Y/n: It's already dark so let's go back

Kota: are we gonna walk back ?

Y/n: nah were taking a short-cut

Kota's eyes shimer at this and Y/n pick up placing him on his shoulder. Kota place his hands on Y/n's head and grab on his hair, while Y/n is holding Kota by the leg making sure he won't fall.

Kota: Y/n

Y/n: Yeah kid ?

Kota: I ask my aunt about something

Y/n: and that is ?

Kota: What's a Dad ?

Y/n: oh yeah you grew up without one right ?

Kota: yeah ... Aunt said Dads are like Moms but a male ... Like you

Y/n: that's true

Y/n finally teleport with Kota on his shoulders and arrive near the Wild Wild Pussycats hero building. Y/n starts walking towards the building not knowing that the heroes and Himiko following them from behind and listening to they're conversation.

Kota: Can you ... Be my dad ?

Y/n: *stops* you want me to be your dad ?

Kota: yeah ... This whole week with you being here with us ... *clench his small hands on Y/n's hair* Is different it made me feel like when I was still with my mom ...

Mandalay heard this and looks surprise at this, hearing her nephew asking the male who just been with them for a week. Kota seems to have a bond with Y/n that they never knew but as long Kota trust Y/n it's fine to Mandalay