Chapter 3: Exam

A/n: *humming a song in they're language* kahit sandali ~ palayain ang pusong di mapigi- *looks at the reader* ...... *cough* let's continue the chapter yeah ?

Pyro: *shake they're head*

A/n: shhhhhh

================================================================================

Y/n's POV

As i step inside the gate of the school i suddenly hear a familiar shout behind me, I turn my head and saw a familiar green hair cowering and a blonde hair bitch walking pass her. The blonde bitch saw me and glared at me which i glared back in return, She just scoff and walks away i turn my head at the green hair girl and she saw me looking at her.

Y/n: Izumi right ?

Izumi: o-oh ! i-it's you !

Y/n: yeah good to see you bud

Izumi: l-let's do our best !!

Y/n: sure thing 

She smiled widely and try to take a step but suddenly trip, before i could use magic on her someone already beat me to it. I turn to my left and saw a brown hair girl with obvious blushes on her cheeks, I look back at Izumi who blinks and starts panicking.

???: are you alright ? *place Izumi properly to stand* sorry for going crazy with my " quirk " there *claps her hands together* i think it be bad omen if you tripped you know *smiles at Izumi*

Y/n: hmm ... Interesting

???: *turns to Y/n and blushed* a-a male ?!

Y/n: *raise a brow* you got a problem with it round cheeks ?

???: no !! I mean this is the first time i see a man so close *looks down blushing*

Y/n: tch ... Whatever i'm leaving

Izumi: h-huh ?! Ahh !! G-Good luck !!

I picked Eri up and hold her in my arm while my other arm is at my hoodie pockets and head inside the building, I saw a familiar animal talking to a woman that have dark purple hair they both turn around to look at me.

Nezu: ah ! Mr. Skeleton you arrive

Y/n: yeah i did

Nezu: the practical exam is about to start *smiles* Midnight here will guide you to the auditorium and she will be in charge watching over your daughter while you take the exam

I look at the woman who called Midnight i raised a brow at her. Why is she wearing something like that ? should i trust someone who wears like that watching over my daughter. What kind of hero costume is she wearing ? ...... I can't complain tho ... I have a fucking dog collar on my neck after all.

Midnight: Ara ~ aren't you a cute male ~

Y/n: *glares at her* don't even fucking think about it woman *growls*

Midnight: such a feisty growl i like it ~ even the dog collar is perfect on you ~

Y/n: grrr..... *looks at Nezu* should i trust her watching Eri ?

Midnight: don't worry cutie i won't do a bad thing to her ... I like kids after all

Y/n: *eye twitch* Like i would fucking believe that

Nezu: now Mr.Skeleton calm down i promise you Midnight here won't do bad.

Y/n: tch ... Just lead the way