Chapter 7: Great Time and Confession

A/n: Hi again !! Let's start !!

================================================================================

No One's POV

HERO TEAM WINS !!!

**Observation room**

???: The losing team was fairy uninjured ... the winning team collapsed 

???2: In other words they the lost the scuffle but won the match ..

**Back at the Mock-City**

Iida was helping Uraraka from her drawback using her gravity quirk by patting her back and looking worried. Katsumi was sweating while eyes widen she look at her hands and tries to remember of what happen. While Izumi is on the floor passed out with a broken arm and a burn one to her other arm.

Katsumi: *pant* .. my right swing ... *pant* deku read me like a book ... *pant* I LOST TO DEKU !

All Might went to Bakugou and pat her shoulder. While the mini-conveyer bots pick up and put Izumi to a stretcher and takes her to recovery girl.

All Might: Let's go back young Bakugou, we will review your action and grades there

Katsumi keep quiet and takes her with the others back to the observation room. After the review of the battle the three girls looks down and waiting for result.

All Might: Hmm, I'd say .. THE MVP OF THIS BATTLE IS YOUNG IIDA

Tenri: H-HUH ?! WHA-

Frog Girl: But isn't the winner are Uraraka and Midoriya *kero* ?

All Might: I wonder why i could possibly think so .. *raise her arms* WHO KNOWS WHY ?!

Momo: *raise her hand* Yes, All Might-sensei ! It's because Iida was the one who adapt the most situation. *she looks at the three* having watch the Fight, Bakugou's behavior is clearly driven by something personal grudge and thus totally abritrary ...

Katsumi: .......

Momo: Futhermore, just as you told earlier, sensei a large attack in indoor arean is just idiotic ... same goes with Midoriya ... Uraraka's game loose half way through and her final attack was reckless ...

Ochako: ......

Momo: As for Iida she took her part and act her role and treat the paper mache like a real nuclear weapon ... even tho her reaction was slow on the last attack even if the heroes team called " victory " is nice and all but the forget the spirit of the rules.

Everyone is speechless after she said it well except for Y/n who is still sleeping on the wall. All Might was also quiet ' Holy Molly she said it all ' she tought herself and give Momo a thumbs up while sweating.

All Might: w-well even if Iida is stiff you are correct !!

Momo: *put her hands on her hips and huff* We should always start our studies with what's familiar ! and if we didn't cheer each other whole on whole heartedly then we'll never become heroes !

The second teams trial of battle start between team B and team I it was rather quick since the girl with white and red hair froze the whole build and touch the bomb quickly. Everyone who was watching at the observation room was shaking from the cold except one. Kyoka was shaking a lot and tries to cover herself with her arms. Suddenly she felt someone pulled her by the waist she look who it was and she was about to shout but stop when she saw it was Y/n. Y/n was pulling her close to him so she won't feel the coldness a bit in the room some girls notice this and feel envy while Kyoka looks like a tomato being closed to him. All teams have their turn to fight in each rounds except one All Might called Y/n to get to the building since his roll was a villain at this he just shrug and left. All Might pick two random students to be the hero team and it was none other than Katsumi and the girl with white and red hair. Katsumi looks even more paler when she saw this but didn't show it while the girl white and red hair looks bored and just nod.