Chapter 23: Summer Camp

A/n: Hey guys !! Hows it going ? Anyway !! Let's start the Chapter !!

===============================================================================

No One's POV

It was finally the day to go to the summer training camp, All the students of Class 1-A are gathered in front of the bus. Y/n was holding Eri on his arm while holding a white rabbit bag pack design, Himiko was standing next to Y/n as Aizawa starts telling them to prepare for travel. Uraraka was dancing about training camp and Kaminari and Ashido joined her, Midoriya was surprised while the others watch the three dance. Suddenly they heard someone and see Monoma insulting the Class 1-A again while the other Class 1-B was behind her, She keeps saying bad things when someone kick her by the back falling to the floor. Monoma look who did that and paled seeing Y/n with a wide grin showing his teeth and his eyes glowing red.

Monoma: SHIT HIS HERE ?!

Y/n: Oi *covers Eri's ears* Didn't I fucking told you not to bad mouth my classmates especially my girlfriends

Y/n was about to kick her again when Itsuka block his way and apologized, Y/n just growled and went back to his classmates. While the other Class 1-B looking at the male who was walking back to his clasmates.

Ibara: It seems the male Devil has beated Monoma again

Reiko: Never get to the Male's bad side

Pony: I'm sure his nice if we didn't do bad .... Right ?

Setsuna: Well Anyway we should congrats them for passing atleast

Yui: Mm ..

Itsuka took Monoma by the collar and drag her to the bus and called her classmates to get in the bus also, Which they obliged and follow their class representative to the bus. Class 1-A also went in to they're bus Aizawa told them that the ride will be one hour, She turns to see her class being noisy she just sigh and didn't bother to told them. Y/n is sitting at the front of the bus with Himiko next to him and Eri on his lap, Eri was looking at the window fascinated by the trees and cars she see.

Y/n: Having fun kid ?

Eri: yeah !!

Himiko: Eri is so cute *smiles widely*

Y/n: Agree

Eri: Papa, Where we going ?

Y/n: were going in a camp or something

Himiko: though I wonder where will the camp be ?

Y/n: *shrug* don't know Cat

As the ride on the bus continues Y/n fall asleep leaning on the window of the bus, While Eri is playing I spy with Himiko the others who were close to where they seat also join the game. An Hour finally passed the bus finally stop and the others got out of the bus while Himiko is try waking Y/n up Eri was also sleeping on her papa's lap, Mineta is looking around for a restroom but there is none the others realized something.

Eijira: Wait, this isn't the rest stop ...

Hana: where's class 1-B ?

Mineta: where's the restroom ....

Aizawa: to say there's no ulterior motives would be a lie ....

Suddenly the door of a car open making the others look who it was, the person greeted Aizawa and Aizawa bow her head a bit to greet them back.

???: WITH SPARKLING EYES WE ROCK ON !!

???2: CUTE, CAT AND STINGER !!

???/???2: WERE THE WILD WILD PUSSYCATS !!