Chapter 24: Day 2 of Summer Camp and Favor

A/n: Hey guys !! Now we start !! Onward !!

===============================================================================

No One's POV

It was 6:00 a.m the Class 1-B was awake and also wearing gym uniforms some are still sleepy, Itsuka was holding her classmate that was still sleepy and almost gonna fall the ground.

Itsuka: Develop our Quirks ?

Vlad Queen: Class A is doing it already, Let's go quickly

Vlad Queen starts walking to the forest, The rest of the class followed her.

Vlad Queen: Last semester, Class A got all the attention ... this time it'll be Class B .. Got it ? It's won't be Class A it'll be us Class B

Tetsutetsu: *clenching her hand and gritting her teeth and have womanly tears* Ma'am ... ! sorry that were a disappointing students !!

Setsuna: Even if you say were going to develop our Quirks out of the blue, all twenty of us have different quirks ... so how are we supposed to know what we're developing and how ?

Kamakiri: Can you be more specific ?

Vlad Queen: When muscle fiber are over used, they become stronger and thicker Quirks are the same .. if you keep using them, they become stronger and if you don't then they waste away ... In other words, there just one thing to do ! Break through your limits !

Once they finally got out of the forest Class 1-B look surprised on what they see, Class 1-A is doing a lot of training that almost look like hell.

Rin: What is this hell ...

Vlad Queen: Those of you who have operative types will have to raise your maximum limits, Hetromorphic types and other composite types need to train the parts of their body related to thier quirks, Normally, this would occur as your body grows ..

Aizawa: but we don't have time .. Class B, you guys hurry up too

Aizawa walks towards them Itsuka looks at one of her classmate looking in worry, Since there is gonna be 40 of them who's gonna train at the same time.

Aizawa: That's they're here ..

Ragdoll: Thats right !! the four of us are one !!

Mandalay: With sparkling eye, We rock on !!

Ragdoll: We've come to lend a helping Paw !!

Tiger: Wherever, Wherever, We'll arrive

Pixie-bob: Cute, Cat, and Stinger !!

Mandalay/Ragdoll/Tiger/Pixie-bob: Wild Wild Pussycats !! full version !!

The four gave the Class B their natural hero group pose, while in the background Katsumi made an explosion and shouting in anger.

Ragdoll: My Quirk is Search !! I can know all the Info about up to a hundred people by looking at them !! I can find they're location and weakness too !!

Pixie-bob: Mine is Earthflow, I can make the perfect place for each person to train

Mandalay: and with my Telepath, I can give advice to multiple people at once.

Tiger: and my job is assult through punching and kicking ...

Class B: there's a lot wrong with that ...

Tiger: All you power-up types, come to me ! Tiger's boot camp have already began

The others saw Izumi punching and kicking the air at the same time, Tiger then went to Izumi anmd told her to give everything she got. Izumi quirkly charge one for all in five perscent and punch Tiger, who quickly bend her back to not get hit by the punch and quickly punch Izumi. Izumi got blown on the tree and falls on the ground shen quickly lecture her, The Class B looks scared at Tiger and look away while she continue to train Izumi. Vlad Queen starts telling her students to get ready for training and they all agree and get ready, Aizawa looks around and notice someone is missing she looks at the rest of the pussycats.