Chapter 26: AFO vs The man who speaks in Hands

A/n: Hi guys !! Let's start the chapter again I suck at fight scenes ._.

===============================================================================

No One's POV

According to Vlad Queen's report out of 42 students 15 had lost consciousness and were in critical state due to the poison gas, 10 had injuries ranging from minor to severe and 1 student have gone missing. As for the 6 pro-heroes 2 are injure that but they are fine Pixie-bob is being treated although Ragdoll seem traumatized seeing something, The police and Fire fighter finally arrive the scene the Police seen that some of the villains are dead while one is alive and arrest her. The police are trying to find the one who killed the villains in the forest, But none of the pro-heroes that were there can explain it.

**At UA committee**

Nezu and the others are inside the conference room talking about what is happening, Present Mic stated there is a traitor in the UA Snipe didn't believe it since it will be impossible. While Snipe and Present Mic arguing about the traitor Nezu remember's something that made everyone stop and look on him.

Nezu: If I remember correctly Young Skeleton said about different worlds and timelines 

Midnight: Didn't Aizawa said about people that look like him showed up and fought or killed other villains

Nezu: Correct, It seems they appeared and counter the Villains but unsuccessfully saved Young Bakugou

All Might: hmm ... we need more further explanation 

Nezu: We will wait for him to give explanation of it but for now we must come up another plan for the students safety

Before anyone could answer they all heard a ring tone and look at All Might, All Might quickly left the office apologizing Present Mic scold her while Midnight thinks her ring tone is lame. All Might got out of the office and clench her fist in anger, She answer the call and realize it was her friend Tsuakichi. The detective called her and told All Might that they found the location of where the villains are, All Might turns into her buff form as she looks angry and determine to defeat the villains. 

Izumi's POV

I was laying at a hospital bed with both my arm cemented, Recovery Girl healed me in a bit but still not enough to give me a full recovery. I turn my head and saw a bowl of apple sliced and it has a note on it, I couldn't remember a single thing that happen as I stare at the bowl I remember what my mom said. I look up at the ceiling thinking if Kota and Eri is alright, I then heard a knock on the door making me look and saw Kaminari.

Denka: Oh, Midoriya you're awake !!

Izumi: huh ?

Denka: Did you see the news ? The media is swarming the whole school right now

Sato: It's way worst than spring

Mineta: We got a melon ! We bought it together

Tokoyami: I've caused you trouble Midoriya ..

Izumi: No .. I did too .. Did everyone is class A come ?

Tenri: No, Jiro and Hagakure are still unconscious from the villain's gas ... and Yaoyorozu is also resting on the other room ... she just woke up yesterday and Y/n is at her side right now Himiko is watching Eri right now ... so everyone but those 5 didn't came

Ochako: 15 of us are here

Shoka: But Bakugou isn't here

Mina: Hey, Todoroki !!