Chapter 10: U.S.J final and Awakening

A/n: Hey guys !! Shall we continue the story ? alright onward !!

Heavy: AUTHOR !!

A/n: Gah !!?? What is it Heavy ?!

Heavy: Someone took my Sandvich !!

A/n: ...... IT WAS SPY !!

Spy: What ?

Heavy: I SEE SPY !!

Spy: No *turns invisible*

================================================================================

**Flashback**

???'s POV

It was year XXX monsters were defeated all of us are now hiding on the underground. Years being here I started making my project. Trying few experiment on monsters to see if their souls can few with DETERMINATION so we can defeat the humans. It failed a few times I was getting frustrated until I found the perfect subject. I was typing on my computer the result of my experiment on Subject F/n ( favorite number ) I turn off my computer and left my office and going back to the test tube where my experiment is.

 I was typing on my computer the result of my experiment on Subject F/n ( favorite number ) I turn off my computer and left my office and going back to the test tube where my experiment is

( A/n: Imagine it is you inside that tube )

I start writing on my clip board while looking at my experiment. Subject F/n is body seems to keep evolving at first it was nothing but a skeleton monster that i created. But as I try putting a little bit of DETERMINATION on his soul now it seems flesh start appearing on it's body making him look like a human boy. Subject F/n eyes have open and look at me and place his hand on the glass looking curious.

???: ♒︎❍︎❍︎❍︎ 📬︎📬︎📬︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎❍︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ 👎︎☜︎❄︎☜︎💣︎✋︎☠︎✌︎❄︎✋︎⚐︎☠︎ □︎■︎ ♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ⬧︎□︎◆︎●︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♋︎♎︎♋︎◻︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ❍︎♋︎🙵♓︎■︎♑︎ ♒︎♓︎❍︎ ●︎□︎□︎🙵 ●︎♓︎🙵♏︎ ♋︎ ♒︎◆︎❍︎♋︎■︎ / hmmm ... it seems the DETEMINATION on his soul is adapting making him look like a human

Days, Months, Years goes by i continue with my experiment Subject F/n i have tried putting few other samples of inside of his soul. Each human that falls in the underground and got killed I collect some parts of it's soul before giving it to the King and use the sample on Subject F/n. I even put some part of mine even my son Sans soul but it seems it woken something and Subject F/n activate on of Sans abilities same with mine also. It seems it keeps adapting and getting stronger inside of him as I gave my final experiment to see if Subject F/n can use the power of DETERMINATION something happen. I have fallen to a place where it's dark .... dark ... even more darker .... it seems i have fallen in core and have fallen to the void.

**End of Flashback**

No One's POV

**Present**