His lips move to my ear and he tucks my hair behind it before chuckling, surly wanting to get another reaction from me so I bite my lip just as he begins to speak.

"I don't even have to put my hand down your pants and rub your aching clit to know that you're covered in your own wetness." He softly bites my ear and a whimper escapes my lips, "But... I'll be nice and touch you, pretty kitten, since I'm desperately wanting to watch you squirm from my fingers." He whispers as a purr begins to come from his chest.

Jungkook's cold hand slides slowly up my chest, gripping me through my bra while his lips connect with mine. Gripping my neck, he bites my bottom lip and I whimper until his tongue fills my mouth and runs across my own, our heated make out lasting a few minutes before his lips travel to my neck and he begins biting and licking, trailing hickeys all over to show that I'm his while he runs his hands up my arms.

He pauses for a moment, out of breath but breathily laughs before gripping my jaw and squeezing my cheeks, forcing me to look directly at him, "You know why I let all of them be around you and on you? Why I let Taehyung rub his cheek on you when he first became friends with you? Why I let Jimin hug you so much?" He tilts his head and I can only shake my head, not understanding, "Because sweetheart, I knew how angry I'd become and how hard I'd scent you once I got you alone. I knew that I would be absolutely aching to touch and taste you." He purrs out loudly before letting go, my underwear soaked through and core aching to have any kind of touch.

I blink a few times before what he had just said hits me, "Taste... me?"I furrow my brow, assuming he meant like how he had licked up my neck.

He sits up and grips my hips, "Yes, taste. I'm going to lick, kiss and suck on your clit until you cum and even then I'll fuck you with my tongue so that my mouth is soaked with you and your taste." He roughly and suddenly pulls my body down towards the end of the bed, my ass at the very edge and my breathing picks up.

He stands at the end between my legs that are spread and hanging off while my shirt has risen up. His eyes rake over my body as if he's contemplating his next move.

"I don't like this position, I have a better idea in mind for you, princess." He smirks with eyes narrowed on my shocked expression.

I sit up as he walks to the bag of items we had bought while at the mall, the bags set in my room and forgotten about since his heat had started. I watch curiously as he digs through one before a hum of approval leaves his lips and he turns back to me. Glancing past me to the bedside table, something catches his attention. He eyes the table that has a remote on it and smirks, walking directly to it and gripping it while pointing it at a small black box in the corner of my room, hitting the button for the color red.

Red neon light fills the room softly from my LED's that surround the boarder of my room, the strips of lights trailing all around the edges of where the walls and ceiling meet as well as all four corners of the room. The main bright white light above my bed is shut off, his hand flipping the main switch off and the dark room is flooded instantly with only red light. He grins at my slight smirk, both of us enjoying the setting we've created and I had almost forgotten that he had taken something out of one of the bags.

I watch, amazed, as he walks back to me- his red tattoo blending in and just about disappearing under the same tone lights. The mood is ten times more sensual and sexy, his dark and defined features standing out under this lighting.

He pockets one item he had grabbed before tilting my chin up, his hands then placing something around my neck. Once he's finished, my hands ghost over the leather material and cold metal O ring in the center.

"A choker?" I question curiously as he pulls the other object out from his pocket.

I keep my eyes trained on his as I hear metal clink and click, him attaching it to the O ring. He exhales and runs one hand across his straining bulge while the other pulls on the end of a metal chain that's hooked to the leather choker around my neck. He pulls on it harder, making me move forward and up towards his lips as he leans down to mine.

"A collar with a metal leash, actually. Perfect for pulling you down against my tongue while you ride my face."

_______________________________

sorry for blue balling y'all again with the cliff hanger 😎

also, i always have to defend that i'm not a furry to my friends because,,, i'm not, but then i remember that i:

a) write hybrid fanfic
b) found legoshi from beastars fine asf
c) chose kim taehyung as my bias (;; i can't keep defending that pic where jimin's pulling him by a leash or that vid where he's panting like a puppy)
d) get hype during the barks in cat & dog by txt

anyways, i know damn well i just described probably half of y'all LMAO