||36||

The place looked straight out of a horror movie. It was the kind of building where drug deals and murders took place. The building was still in construction with a bulb here and there to keep darkness engulf the entire building. Even the place was surrounded by barren lands and there was no houses nearby. If you needed immediate medical attention, you were better dead in this place.
They just hoped that Riley wasn't hurt. He was a kid, he didn't deserve to get traumatized by this for his life. Elise hoped that Sophia at least had this much of motherliness in her that she wouldn't let anyone do anything that could scar him for life.

"How are we going to find him?" Elliot asked looking around. There were a total of five floors in the building. It could take forever to find him. "What are you doing?" Caden asked Vincent angrily who was fiddling with his phone.

"Getting an ambulance. Better safe then sorry." He said putting his phone inside his pocket.

Everyone nodded their head, agreeing with him. There could be armed people inside.

"Okay, so here's how it goes. There are five floors. Rivers you check the ground and above. I don't think they would keep him there though." He said and Elliot nodded his head.

"Vince, you take the second floor. Javier and Elise, the third and fourth, I will cover the fifth floor." Caden ordered. He opened the bag he had taken from his car and Elise gasped when she saw what was in it.

"What? Though we would walk in with a fork?" Caden taunted.

Though she had of course not thought of a fork, she didn't think about gun. He passed the guns to each and every one of them. Elliot took one out confidently.

"You know how to use one?" She asked incredulous.

"I had to learn in my line of work." He shrugged. She realised that she never thought about it. He dealt with powerful men and criminals. Of course he must know how to protect himself.

"Let me show you." Javier said from beside her.

"Thats the safety. Don't forget about it. Pull this back and aim and shoot. Easy?" He asked showing her how to work the gun. She nodded her head though she doubted that she could use one even if her life depended on it.

"Don't worry, you don't have to use it. I will be there." Javier assured.

"All ready?" Caden asked connecting them on a conference call with their airpods on
.
Javier turned to her and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"That's my sister." Elliot whisper yelled and pulled Elise in a hug. "Be safe Ellie." He mumbled with her head pressed in his chest.

"You too Lee. Take care." She turned towards all of them. "All of you, be safe. Take care. I want all of you at Riley's birthday party." She said placing her hand in Javier's extended one.

"Lets do it." Caden said like a man on a mission.

Elise walked around in the scary place with only a prayer in repeat in her head. No body should get hurt. Especially Riley. The place looked like nobody had been there in months. It was covered in layers of dust. She walked around examining everything. There were few cigarette packets here and there along with beer bottles. Was Riley living in these conditions?

She could hear mumbled voices from around herself and wished it was Riley.

"I want Momma." His voice cried and she felt hundreds of needles poke her chest. Her baby was crying. Riley was crying.

"I am your Momma Riley." Sophia said trying to feed him.

"No No No No No No." Riley yelled. His face was tearful and he was curled up in a chair. Thank god he wasn't tied up. "I want Momma. I want Ellie. I want Daddy." He cried. Big fat tears falling down his cheeks. His eyes were puffy as if he had cried a lot.