||22||

•22•

Elise looked once again at her white dress that she had chosen for this auction. It was a floor length gown with spaghetti straps and paired it with silver dangling earrings and silver heels. She know common curtsey said, she should have worn the pink dress but she wasn't ready yet.

It was really a very small thing but it would mean a huge change in her life. Maybe something she could never take back. With a final look at herself, she left her room to the living room in the suite. She looked around for Javier but he wasn't in the room yet.

"Ry?" She called hoping to find some company.

"Ellie can you help me." The little boy said struggling with his shirt. He looked handsome in the white dress shirt and pants. He looked an absolute gentleman.

"We match." He said excitedly once he looked at her. "You are the most beautiful mo-Ellie."

"And you look very handsome Riley." She kissed his cheeks and tucked in his shirt for her.

"Now where is your father? We don't want to be late now, do we?"

Javier took this moment to walk into the room only to be greeted with the sight of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen with his son. She looked breathtaking and the slit on her dress that reached her thighs gave him all the wrong ideas. He slowly took in all of her taking sweet time to reach her face and noticed her cheeks pink.

Elise had been herself too caught up in staring at Javier who looked really handsome in the all black attire. He was wearing a black dress shirt with the first few buttons open. The shirt hugged his body perfectly. The blazer did nothing to hide the muscles that were hidden underneath. She looked handsome and she could now see that see that three of them indeed looked like they were dressed in a theme. She was all white while Javier was all black. And Riley was wearing a white shirt and black pants.

She looked up at his clean shaven face to see that he was looking at her with a strong gaze and she blushed. Was she looking alright? She needed someone to ask how she was looking. Was there anything funny on her face? Did her mascara smudge?

"You look very beautiful." Javier said before she said the opportunity to think any more scenerio where she made fool out of herself.

She blushed even more.

"You look very nice too." She said shyly.

"Shall we?"

She nodded and they left.

The hall was an exquisite one. The red carpet on the floor and the khaki colored table and chairs contrasted beautifully. Each table had six chairs and there was a small chandelier over each one of them. In one corner of the room there was a stage where the auctioneer was supposed to be.

Elise guided them towards their table as she had been already informed by the secretary of Mr. Noran. Riley planted himself in between his father and his secretary. They sat down and wine was served in front of them by a man dressed in the waiter's uniform.

The hall was slowly getting filled. A whisper erupted in the hall and Elise looked around to see the source of disruption. There at the entrance stood a woman wearing a gold dress that had a neckline which stopped a few inches above her belly button. There was a lace sleeve on one side while the other was held by a strap. There was a slit on her left side which rose all the way up to her waist and was held by pearl staps near her hip. She was wearing five inches heel and there was a pearl bracelet in her hand that wasn't covered by the sleeve. Her make was to the point. She had brown smokey eyes and her lips were painted with brown lipstick. There was even some golden glitter on her face. If it was someone else, the dress could have looked slutty but whoever she was made it look classy and sexy. She carried herself with confidence and elegance and Elise felt for a second that she might have a crush on her.