🎄🌨👑56: Queen of Cookies 👑🌨🎄

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Gundham! You're awake as well? " The princess smiled graciously, her eyes catching onto his attire "Pfff.."

"Why are you laughing?"

"I-Its nothing! "

"If it's my sleepwear just say it."

"I guess the devas took control of your fashion sense."

"Never mind that, " The hamster impersonator blushed

"Never mind that, " The hamster impersonator blushed. "You still haven't answered my question."

"Oh! Sorry, I just decided maybe I can bake something for our friends and the people on the dorm floor before they wake up! "

"Wouldn't you have gone to Teruteru for that?"

"I didn't want to wake anyone up, since most of us were up the whole night."

"How thoughtful. Would you mind if I assist you in baking?"

"I wouldn't say no! Luckily there's really no teachers here, so we can go to the kitchens early and get a head start!"

"Are you sticking to one specific recipe for the treats, or multiple?" Gundham asked, walking down the stairs.

"Im branching out since I know that people have allergies and preferences..Hey, where are the devas? Are they in your dorm?"

"I couldn't bear ruining their sleep schedule, so they remain in my dorm. Hopefully the Guardian with Flaming Hair doesn't mind being alone with them. If anything they can quickly return back to me."

"The guardian with flaming hair is Leon, correct? "

"You are correct! That man doesn't give his talent any care at all, if anything he gives the art of sound more attention; sometimes in my slumber I can hear him singing a song from the rock guild, My Chemical Romance. As utterly annoying as it is to hear him scream in the middle of the night, I, The Overlord of Ice-"

 As utterly annoying as it is to hear him scream in the middle of the night, I, The Overlord of Ice-"

"-Respect him for his taste in music? " Sonia interrupted with the ending to his sentence. "Im not a fan of that genre, but I do admit that My Chemical Romance make some hot tunes!"