🌪📝🚪18- Rude Visitor🚪📝🌪

----

"Nurse?  You in there?  Sorry for earlier, can I come in!? "

please no please no please no..

----------

"I-I... " Mikan froze up, her muscles tensing in place.

"Mikan, are you comfortable with answering the door yourself? " Ishimaru asked softly in a whisper, which was rare for someone as confident and upfront as him

"N-n-n-no.. " Mikan shook her head.  "I don't want to talk to him... I-I just want to change into my pajamas... "

"Okay, go hide in the bathroom with Kaede, I'll guard the door and confront this man with Owada. " The hall monitor explained, ushering Kaede into the bathroom with Mikan.

"Open it now, Owada! "

"Okay-okay!  Sheesh! " Mondo complained, quickly swinging the door open.  It was so fast it almost flew off the hinges until Taka closed it a bit in the boys face.

"HEY!  THAT FUCKIN HURT! " Fukaina held his nose.  "I just wanted to know if the nurse in there was okay!  I saw what happened and looked everywhere for her until someone told me she was in her dorm-hey- boys aren't allowed in the girls dorms without permission! "

"That doesn't fuckin matter, buddy.  Why are you all of a sudden concerned with Mikan? I don't want us as men to create beef between each other since I hate having to deal wit that shit. "

"Clearly if Mikan isnt here then either she is hiding from you or she just isn't here and you need to either go back to your dorm or come back another day! " Taka held up a slip that read in perfect hand writing, For trespassing onto a girls dorm without permission

".. Goody two shoes.  I'll be back for her soon, don't you dare wait, okay?  I'll show you guys that I can be a good guy too! " Fukaina rolled his eyes, slamming the door shut himself before his footsteps shrank in the foot steps sounds they made.

"M-Mikan..?  It's okay to come out now, he's gone. "  Ishimaru gently knocked on the door, Mondo was out of the room looking down the hallway with squinting eyes and his fists ready in case of anything. ".. Mikan? "