🌧🎤24- !Miss Little Iruma!🎤🌧

-------------
»»--⍟--««
TRIGGER WARNING- MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, RAPE AND SEXUAL ABUSE. READ WITH CAUTION OR SKIP UF YOU GET DISTRESSED FROM SAID TOPICS
»»--⍟--««

"I wonder who took those photos of that girl, don't you wonder, Sasuke? " A blonde haired guy with sunny blue eyes, a black head band wrapped around his tanned forehead and some black kitty birth mark wiskers on his cheek with an orange and blue uniform style.

"Doesn't matter, Naruto. I could care less for that girl. She seems as shy as that knitter girl. Isn't that girl a Hyuga? "

"You mean Hinata? Well, this girl seems nice, and Hinata is nice! Don't be mean! " Naruto punched the Uchihas shoulder jokingly. "I wonder who took the photo though. "

"I did. " Fukaina smiled, peeping up on the boys backs as a surprise hug.

"Get off Fukaina. "

"Sorry! Geez! If you want any more photos I can certainly give them to you for free! "

---------

"Come on, swallow it baby girl. you fucking slut. "

"How about you make me since I don't oblige so easily! " The inventor spat back, trying to love herself away from the man. "If a lady says not hen you must fuck off! Go fuck someone else! "

"But you're the only girl I need, sweet cheeks. " The man grabbed her by the chin and fire fully pushed his tongue down her throat.

"STOP! "

"That's how I like it, Miss little Iruma~"

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"

"Thanks! And this is all because you couldn't finish my damn commission, lazy girl

"Thanks! And this is all because you couldn't finish my damn commission, lazy girl. When I fucking asked for that toy, you make me that toy. "

"But I was working on another client! His functions were acting up-"

SMACK

"no excuses"

someone kill me already since this turd won't get his fucking freakish hands off of me. ... I deserve it though... I'll just wait in here so he can finish up without me tearing up
-----
"Holy fuck! " The inventors spine shot up, her eyes quickly opening to look around the dark room. "Thank fuck! Just... a nightmare. " She laid back down, hiding herself in her strawberry blonde hair, away from it all.

"Huh? Iruma are you awake? " A girl with octopus like-cotton candy pink dreadlocks rose up form her pillow, rubbing her target golden eyes with her gloved hands. "As much as I appreciate you staying up for projects, go get some rest. Did it happen again? "

"N-ni, Mei. Not at all.. just, I'm sorry for waking you up. You need sleep since all you fuckin work on are your projects 24-fuckin-7! "

"Sorry! I'll sleep now, good night! " Hatsume sang, hiding herself back in her comforter.

I hope she never knows what I have to go through in order to provide for myself.. hopefully he won't ever get in contact with me again.. that fucking pedophile. Iruma sniffled, cuddling her pillow tightly