🌠🥋📋32: Hung Up📋🥋🌠

"Hey, I hope Taka gets back to the dorms safely. " Mondo sighed, getting onto his bike.  "I have had shitty experiences here in the town, and I don't want him to get in trouble with those types of people."

"I can give Hagakure a c-call since he did mention that he shared a dorm w-with him." Mikan mentioned, sitting behind Mondo with her arms wrapping around his waste gently.

"Ready for take off?"

"Yep!"

"Let's go then." Mondos smirked, soon speeding down the street gleefully, not a care in the world

At least for now they weren't chained up with guilt

•🏢●○《▪︎》○●🏢•

"That was fun!" Mikan flopped onto her bed, grinning from ear to ear as she went through notifications on her phone.

"Where'd you go?  Well, wherever you went it sounded like you had a good time." Kaede looked over to the bed that sat next her across the room, her question bubbled with curiosity and even a bit of relaxation

"I-I went to Lias TeaBubbles down in town with Mondo and T-Ta-Taka, I even got to ride Mondos motorcycle!  It was pretty fun, and I got to try some of their mochi that they sell at the place." Tsumiki gushed, serving herself a glass of frosty cold milk and sitting in the shared bean bag chair.   "I'll call Taka and see if he got home safely since he went to the pharmacy and probably got here late."

She obliviously dialed his number into her phone and pressed the green button, patiently and contently waiting for a response

--------

"Ay, his phone is goin' off."

"F-gg-t would love to know that at least one other f-g in the world cares about him.  But soon that'll be one." A female voice chuckled-it was crisp and somewhat husky.  Her black, shiny heel stabbed itself into the phone screen without hesitation, before turning sharp on the heel and walking off.  You could say that the screen and the screen protector were more than shattered, there was a hole in the left corner of the phone for fucks sake!