🎀🌧🎹 3-Little Spaces 🎹🌧🎀

❃.💧:▹Trigger Warning: Mentions of Anxiety and Bullying◃:💧.

Mikan couldn't even stop her heavy breathing or small sobs, just completely giving up. She's already been found, so why pretend she's not in here? " A-are you here to j-just make f-f-fun of me!? " She asked the voice, stuttering more.

"Never... I just want to know if you're okay. Im Kaede Akamatsu, I saw what happened.. And I got nervous for you, y'know? " Kaede knocked on the stall door. "I... I know what it's like to panic like this. I once panicked so much during a piano recital, I threw up all over the piano. In front for a huge audience, but I never let that hold me back especially now.. You're new, and so it's understandable to freak out. I was a new student when I was a freshmen, but look where I am now- I survived. I can help you cheer up a bit more if you'd like. Or I can take you to guidance. " She explained softly and yet so kindly, without even a trace of annoyance from the nurse.

"A-are you sure? " Mikan asked hesitantly, her hand reaching out to the knob of the bathroom stall door.

"Yes. It's okay, you can come out. " Kaede stated.

"O-okay t-then.. " Mikans body inched closer to the door handle before she unlocked it, revealling her present state- Messier maroon-violet hair, tear stains on her cheeks, red nose and cheeks, nose running a bit of sweat dripping down her forehead. Can't forget the obvious trembling.

"Hey, come out. " The girl 'Kaede' was a female taller than Mikan. A dirty rose uniform with her tie having a treble clef and staff on it, her blonde smooth straight hair up to her throat and a few pieces of her bangs held back with hair clips- white music notes. Her skin was pale, but somehow full of life, she had a noticeably large bust, but not as big as some gymnasts. Most of a were her soft, kind eyes that were the same color as Mikans- rose gold.

"Y-you look great a-and I look like a mess.. I'm Sorry! " Mikan said with a mouth full of insecurity.

"That doesnt matter, here, wash you hands and face

"That doesnt matter, here, wash you hands and face. I can fix your hair up, okay? " Kaede assured her, carefully placing her hand on Mikans shoulder. Still shaking. "But first, my finger is a candle, okay? It's your birthday, so blow out the birthday candle. " She stuck up her finger in front of Mikan, who hesitantly inhaled and blew it out a few times before her trembling came to an end. "There we go, now, go wash your face and w evan talk more if you want. " Kaede assured Mikan, patting her back.

"Why are you do nice to me!? " Mikan sobbed.

"Well.it seemed like you needed help, y'know? "

".. No o-one's ever done t-that for me.. " The nurse washed her face thoroughly with the water that ran from the faucet, noticing her tear marks were gone.

"I can help you with your hair if you'd like." Kaede wet her fingers in the faucet, dripping the little drops of water into Mikans scalp.

"Y-you don't have to do that... But my hair is a mess... "