🖥🛌🚿☕19- Hot Cocoa for Four☕🚿🛌🖥

-----

"M-Mikan..? It's okay to come out now, he's gone. " Ishimaru gently knocked on the door, Mondo was out of the room looking down the hallway with squinting eyes and his fists ready in case of anything. ".. Mikan? "

-----
"Mikan, are you alright? " Kaede asked, poking the frozen nurse in the side gently with her index finger.

"Huh? Y-yeah I'm okay... just, nervous. F-Fukaina is no harm to me, so don't worry. I need to take a shower.. " The nurse glamced at the locked door, then back at the shower curtain.

"Okay, I'll give you some privacy in here, I'll talk with the toddlers about sleeping arrangements for tonight. Are you comfortable with then sleeping over? " Kaede asked, cautiously getting up from the marble flooring of the bathroom.

"Yeah, they c-can stay over Aka-Akamatsu. " Mikan assured the pianist, already getting her dress off and putting it to the side. "I can wash this tomorrow, so don't worry. "

"Okay.. " The door opened and closed as quickly as it shut, leaving Mikan alone to herself in the bathroom.

-------
"

How long is she gon' be in there? " Mondo asked, taking off his shirt and wolf ears.

"I honestly don't know-hey! Go shower in your own dorms! I'll go ask the teachers if you can stay over for the night. " Kaede snapped, pushing Mondo aside.

"Is it alright if I guard the bathroom door?  I don't want anyone to go in there at all when a girl is in the nude taking a shower! " Ishimaru stood up, standing next to the door

"Is it alright if I guard the bathroom door? I don't want anyone to go in there at all when a girl is in the nude taking a shower! " Ishimaru stood up, standing next to the door

"Alright, I'll be back. Taka, make sure nothing happens. " Mondo and Kaede walked out of the dorm together, leaving TaKa by himself with his own thoughts. He hesitantly pressed his ear to the door before taking it away from it within a second, blushing immensely.

------------
-Fifteen Minutes Later-
"

Uhh, okay. We will be giving surprise visits in the morning if you are staying until.... Monday. Just to make sure this isn't any big.. 'party. ' Now, enjoy yourselves and Happy Halloween. " The attendant wVed the two away, who both just awkwardly smiled.

Do I tell her that I kissed Mikan? What if she kicks my ass-I mean I can't fight back!

"You look like you have something on your mind, Mondo. " Kaede commented, walking into the elevator.

".. It's nothing. Don't worry aboUT IT! " Mondo yelled in the middle of his sentence, blushing rapidly. In his rather...toned and... uhh... 'well built like he's worked out' arms was a duffle bag full of clothes for two days, and the usual essentials for a sleep over- tooth brush, pajamas, pillows, blankets, deodorant, under wear, phone, charger, and hair gel. No need for the dramatic eyeliner- laziness was better!