🌧📷🔥23- Fuel 🔥📷🌧

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ A Day Later˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Did you see what happened at the dance? "

"Oh with the new girl?  Isn't she a sophomore? "

"Yeah, look at what photos came of her! "

"Wow, that's hot.  Now I have something real to jack off to tonight! "

"Poor girl, she looks so uncomfortable in this photo"

"Really?  Lemme see! "

The voices of everyone stuck around in Mikans head, everytime she went to class it was always gossip, gossip and even more gossip about her!  It was annoying and honestly... not, it wasn't as bad as Fukaina, but did he... did he share the images!?

"Hey, I saw the photos and.. wait can I sit here first? " A sapphire-haired girl stood in front of Mikans lunch table, holding her tray in her hands.

"Oh, Sayaka?  Hello!  Yeah you can sit here. " Hagakure smiled, scooting his tushie over for her to sit.

"Thanks Hiro, anyways, Mikan?  Is that your name? " Sayaka asked politely

"... Y-yeah.. Mikan Tsumiki.. " She answered, looking down to the ground, her head hanging with buckets of shame weighing her down.  "You said s-something about the ph-pho-photoes.. "

"Yeah.. I was wondering if you actually consented to having those photos being taken since from what I've heard it was because you fell. "

"Yeah.. b-but- don't worry about it Maizono!   I-It's nothing! " Mikan covered her face, holding back crystal tears

"Are you sure? "

"Y-yeah I'm sure.. I-I'm sorry that I questioned you! "

"Oh, it's nothing!  Don't worry, tsumiki " Sayaka smiled rather warmly and comfortably, it surprisingly calmed Mikan down

"I can already tell that you two will be friends. " Hiro laughed, walking home to throw his tray away.

"You really think so? " Mikan raised her eyebrow, giggling.