💧🏍12- Friendly Rejection🏍💧

*:..。o○Two Days Later○o。..:*

"Hey, Mikan, I'll be out for a bit.  Shuichi asked me out and I wanna give this date a try. " Kaede tied her hair up- she was in casual wear but no matter what she looked pretty nice!

"Oh, h-h-have fun Kaede. " The nurse looked up from her textbook, waving goodbye before the door closed gently.

I hope her date goes well-

knock
knock
knock

"Hm? " Mikan got up from her seat and walked up to the door, checking the peephole.  She saw a familiar man.. golden-bronze hair, blackish-gray undercut hair with piercing lavender eyes and this guy was missing his usual dramatic eyeliner.   "Hello? "

"Oi-hi-uh.. Mikan?  Are you in there?  Are you okay with me coming in? "

Mondo?  What's he doing here?  Does be need something? 

"Y-yeah you can c-c-come in. " Mikan grabbed the door handle and twisted it clockwise, letting the biker in to her dorm. 

"Where do I uhh.. "

"You can sit on my bed, it's oka-okay.. "

"Oh, thank you. "

"So uhh... M-Mondo.. I don't know if it's rude to ask b-But is there a specific reason y-you want to s-see me? " The nurse stuttered, blushing from a mix of embarrassment and... just embarrassment.

"Oh-yeah!  Uhh.. " Mondo fumbled with his fingers, his fingernails were painted black.  His black sweatshirt fit his style pretty nicely.  His hair wasn't in its usual unusual hairstyle... so something was probably up.  "So.. (deep breath don't yell at her)... You-You've heard of the... THE BOOGEYMAN DANCE RIGHT!? "

 He accidentally yelled, his face getting more red the more seconds ticked by

"Yeah.. I-I'm sorry! "

"Why are yOU APOLOGIZING-!? "

"I-I don't know! "

"I-I'm sorry for yelling..it's  a habit whenever I get nervous!  Especially when asking girls out-"

"I-I'm sorry for interrupting, but... are you asking me to go to the dance with you? " Mikan asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Y-yeah... you're gonna say no, aRENT YOU?? "

"Mondo.. I would say yes, of course I would give you a chance center b-But the problem is... I can't go with you.. b-because.. "  Makes breathing hitched quickly, the tsunami of doubt crashes into her again...

Oh-oh no!  Not now please!  Breathe deep breathe deep breathe deep breathe deep!

"I.. I'm going to the da-dance w-w-with someone else. "