🍪💻🫖34: Red Velvet🫖💻🍪

"M-Mikan, are you in there?" The weekday drifted into a weekend as Friday became a free day.   Small knocks on the door echoed in Mikans dorm, so she opened it of course and found the familiar little kid, holding up a bag of cookies, a backpack that looks rather heavy and even his glasses, which he struggled to put on.

"Oh, Fuji-sa-ki?" Tsumiki tried to remember who this kid was, she grabbed the cookies and set them on a table, basically inviting the shorter teen inside where he politely placed his backpack on the small couch.

"Y-yep!  Do you r-remember me from the dance?  Am I bothering you now!?"

"Weren't you th-that thing from Tel-Teletubbies?"

"Lala?  Yes!  That was me!  I'm surprise that you remembered.  I wanted to check and see how you were since last time I saw you, you were pretty shaken up, so I tried to make some red velvet cookies for us to share."

The bag was untied quickly

The bag was untied quickly.  Fujisaki went for his backpack, unzipped the top and pulled out a rather larger laptop, setting it on the coffee table as gently as they can.

"Haven't you said that y-you're the Ultimate Programmer?"

"Yep!  My friend, Chiaki asked if I can help her and Kiibo program a game to play at the school, or at least add a few mods to enrich game experience."

"I-I'm not so good at video games.."

"Oh, that's fine!  We can probably play it when I finish.  I've also be working out with my roommate, Mondo.  My arms are so sore, but I gotta persevere!" Chihiro stated, his fingers pressing down the buttons and keys of the laptop that wrote languages and unknown code onto the screen, having Tsumiki amazed and yet intrigued about what these codes meant

  My arms are so sore, but I gotta persevere!" Chihiro stated, his fingers pressing down the buttons and keys of the laptop that wrote languages and unknown code onto the screen, having Tsumiki amazed and yet intrigued about what these codes meant

"B-but you also gotta take breaks!   You can't overwork yours-yourself too much or you can even die from exhaustion!"

"I have been taking breaks though, the first time that I worked out I passed out..that was about three weeks ago.." Fujisaki admitted. 

"I-I thought you were gonna say that it was a week ago.." Mikan laughed to herself gently, grabbing a cookie and biting into the texture- it was as soft as ever but firm as a rubber band!  It was a great mix or both, the taste itself could use a bit less sugar, but overall it was pretty tasty!  "This is so sweet!  Did yo-you bake th-this yourself?" Tsumiki beamed, taking another bite.

"Y-yeah, but not without the help of Rikido Satou, I never realized how much o-of a great cook that man is!  And he manages to stay extremely fit even with his sugar addiction!" Fujisaki explained, grabbing a cookie themself.
themselves

"W-wait, you have a dorm with M-Mondo?  I-I'm so sorry if I'm misgender-misgendering you, but are you a boy or a girl?" Mikan realized, quickly asking the shorter kid.

"Oh, thanks for asking!  I was born a male and ever since I was small I was picked on for being more feminine, so I guess I just embraced that kind of style.  I was happy for a few months, until I realized that I am not just a boy, but I also identify as a demiboy.   I also wanted to become stronger, so when I was paired up w-with Mondo for dorms I asked if he, Sakura, Nekomaru and Akane can train me a few weeks ago."

"Oh, can you explain what a demiboy is?  And your p-pronouns?"

"Sure!  I go by he/them, but a demiboy is where a boy doesn't feel that they completely identify as a boy, or just completely identify as nonbinary, so there's where being demi comes in.  I don't mind if you refer to me as a them, or a he.  I just like to wear feminine clothes for comfort, while I am getting used to more masculine fashion." Fujisaki explained patiently, grabbing a TV remote from next to him and handing it to Tsumiki, who listened intently

"O-oh!  I'm so sorry- i thought that you were a girl- I'm sorry!"

"Oh, it's fine!  Just know that I am a demiboy, as long as you learn it's fine!  Please don't be upset!"

"O-oh..okay..Do you want to watch some TV?  Thanks for teaching me this." Mikan asked, quickly yet solemnly changing the subject.

"Sure!  Do you have Netflix, can we watch Beastars please?"

"I h-havent heard of that anime, we can check it out, how many seasons does it have?"

"Two so far, so we can binge!" The programmer smiled excitedly.

"I'll make us s-some popcorn! " mikan jumped up from her seat, walked over to the pantry and to the microwave, taking the packet out of the plastic wrap and placing it in the microwave, little beeps synchronizing with each press of the buttons that her fingertips touched.