📜🐸Lil Tots Shorts 2: Eyes of the Frog🐸📜

*Ribbit!*

I know not many people know who I am, but I'm Tsuyu Asui, the Ultimately Parkour Artist

I don't have many friends, maybe because people see me as 'intimidating', when really I just say things without thinking sometimes, and sometimes that can get personal.  I remember I once scared Izuku Midoriya by telling him his life story and his obsession with the wrestler, All Might. 

It can also be my appearance that shame people up, but I can't control how big my eyes are, or long my tongue can get.  But that's okay, because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable with who I am.  And that's why I appreciate my friends, Ochako Uraraka and Fumikage Tokoyami

Ochako is a cute astronaut girl, but she can fight well!  I hear she once beat Kastuki Bakugou in an arm wrestling challenge back in September.  I'm new here at Hopes Peaks, I just transferred in September from Ouran Academy, but I'm glad I got away from that school.

I may be a parkour artist, but people say that I'm good at talking to people.   I ecen have these small therapy sessions I my dorm whenever my roommate, Maki Harukawa is out helping at an orphanage, or training with Pekoyama.  People are comfortable with me only in my dorm, and once they got everything solved they just act like I don't exist. 

These type of people irritate me, but I just look forward to other things that can get my mind off of these people.  One of the people that weren't like this was an anthropologist, his name was Korekiyo Shinguji.

------------------------

"Alright, so you've been depressed ever since you have heard that you're sister is terminally ill *ribbit*"

"That is correct, Miss Asui.  It's like I have lost an important piece of who I am, my character when I heard the news.  And I'm trying my best to get myself through and over it but it's just like it keeps getting higher and higher, to a point that it's almost impossible to climb over." Korekiyo explained, sinking himself into the hot tub, which was near the gender-neutral saunas. 

"First, please call me Tsu', and second, you may be going through a depressive and even anxious episode.  Most likely obsessive. " Tsu explained, swimming closer towards the anthropologist.  "Let yourself relax in the water before continuing. "

"I understand."

"So, maybe we can try to dilute how much you think about your sister.  Its normal for you to care and love for your siblings -in fact I have two younger ones back home-, but sometimes it can be too much to the point its an obsession.   And it can be dangerous since some people don't don't take care of themselves when this happens.  I don't want you to completely forget about her, but I want you to also put your needs first until you're ready to talk to her again. "

"Again?  What do you mean by that?"

"Try taking a break from her for a bit *Ribbit*" The parkour artist croaked, resting her head on the edge of the tub, which was rather bug when it was just the two students.  

"I don't know if I can do that, Tsu."

"Start doing it in a small portion, then make your way up.  How about a phone call every few days to check up on her, you don't have ti do this alone, you know?  I'm always here if you need any assistance with these tasks."

"...okay.  I appreciate the help and time you've given me dearly, Tsu.  You're a beautiful being -Im not saying that in a romantic way-, you care for others and put put first in front of you, while also being able to take care of yourself. "

"Thank you Kore *ribbit*"

"Hoe about I take you and a few friends to a museum not so far away from here one of these days as payback?  I can't just receive a gift without having to bear one for yourself."

"That would be nice, *ribbit* thank you *ribbit*" Asui smiled gently, letting herself sink further into the hot, welcoming water

TSUYU AND KORKEIYO AREN'T NAKED, THEY ARE WEARING SWIMSUITS.  IF THEY WERE NAKED THEN THAT WOULDN'T MATTER SINCE THE WATER IS OPAQUE