🚺👘🌧14- !Ugly Slutty Nurse! 🌧👘🚺

"Yeah it's Saionji you ugly ass bitch! " The traditional dancer snarled. "Who even made you think that this school accepts ugly pigs like you to the dance!? "

"I-I'm sorry for being a p-pig Saionji! " Mikan jolted up, backing away from the smaller female in front of her.

"Nothing will ever change about you, you'll always be that ugly, slutty nurse! Pig barf! "

"Nothing will ever change about you, you'll always be that ugly, slutty nurse!  Pig barf! "

Hiyoko stabbed her heel onto Mikan hand, a yelp of pain ensued.

"I can't even be in the same bathroom with you! " And soon enough, Mikan was left alone in the bathrooms, door locked in on her.

"N-not again! Not again! Not again! Not again not again! " She sobbed uncontrollably, tears running down her face faster than the last time she cried. To make it all worse, Mikan left her phone in her dorms, so she couldn't even call Kaede to come and help her!

Why does everything go wrong for me!?

Why!?

Everyone just looooooves to make me feel do miserable!

But in the end it's all my fault!

It's my fault!

My fault

My fault!

The poor nurse curled up into a ball, hiccuping, and sobbing and crying her tears out. "I'm just a stupid girl! Stupid stupid! I can't even believe I thought this n-night would end in a g-good way! "

"Who locked the bathroom door!? " Banging and pounded created pressure on the wooden, heavy door. "Im bleeding from my cooch and I need to use the bathroom! "

"I'm sorry-Im sorry! " Mikan jumped back up, wiping her tears away quickly with the back of her hand. She grabbed her syringe and refilled it with extra juice she had with her and tried to unlock the door, using all her strength to push it open.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Move it! I'm bleeding from my fucking cooch and my stomach is getting some rough pounding if you know what I mean! " A girl slightly shorter than Mikan shoved bet out of the way- messy dark mahogany-violet hair, even crazier bloodshot red eyes, an extending blood red tongue, circular glasses and a ripped up version of her dark purple uniform, which had a very long tattered skirt. Most noticeable other than her eyes and tongue were the silver sharp scissors that were elegant and yet disturbing in a way.

"Oh, p-period?"

"Whatever they call it here these days, y'know? Hey is that blood!? " She frantically pointed to the syringe, laughing maniacally. "Score! Tell me all the Itty bits, whose blood is it!? Did they scream?"

   "Score!  Tell me all the Itty bits, whose blood is it!?  Did they scream?"

"D-dragon fruit juice.. "

"Awww man! I really thought that we would become best blood buddies! Oh well, I need a tampon, a maxi one. " The girl walked into the bathroom stall and shut it violently.

.... what? Mikan left the bathroom so quickly after that whole...whatever that was! She carefully peered into the hallway before walking down it- avoiding Fukaina as best as she can to get to her dorms. Her makeup wasn't runny at all since Kaede used waterproof makeup, but a bit of her eye liner was running down her face.

"A-are you lost? " A soft voice stood it's ground behind her. "I-I can h-help you if you'd like.. I'm Chihiro Fujisaki. "