[SingtoKrist] Crepe

Start from the beginning

Kristtps: Nope. But I'm not getting the crepe.

Singto: Why? Crepe is delicious.

Kristtps: Nope. I'm not going to break SingCrepe ship.

Singto: Lol, what. Kit XD

Singto: Why ships me with food when I have u to be ship with?

Singto: Uh-oh. Lecturer saw me, ttyl.

Krist bit his inner cheeks, trying not to blush. Luckily, he already was done with the makeup so he was left alone with his phone.

Kristtps: Singtuan. How dare u throw such flirty word and then left like that.

Kristtps: U gonna get it later. Hmph.

Kristtps: Focus on class. Ttyl Singtuan. Don't forget to eat.

Krist pursed his lips slightly as he placed away his phone. At the same time, Pluem and Ssing came to him as they noticed Krist already put down his phone. He managed a talk with them before they're called to start the filming.

 He managed a talk with them before they're called to start the filming

The filming paused when it's time for lunch. Krist was stopped by some people for a photo and he complied. It was a golden chance to meet him by chance like this anyway, of course people will request for a photo and Krist didn't mind.

"You want anything? I'm going to buy food." P'Yui asked. Krist looked at her.

"Buy at where?"

"Nearby cafeteria."

"After this is not my scene, can I go eat there?" Krist asked. P'Yui looked at him for a while.

"Ok." Krist smiled and followed after her with his phone and wallet. He glanced at his phone. No new message and he understood that guy was busy. Probably taking some on-the-go food somewhere again. He didn't really think he will find Singto at the cafeteria because they took break after the students had their lunch break at usual time. But well, it wasn't wrong to try some luck. They arrived at the cafeteria and it was nearly empty. P'Yui told him that she will go to the noodle stall. Krist nodded asking her to get him something and scanned through the stalls from where he stood after she left. He saw a stall selling crepe, the only one.

"Crepe huh?" Without knowing his legs already swung towards the said stall. The aunty who ran the stall greeted him with bright smiles.

"Welcome, young man. You want crepe? Which flavour?" The aunty asked friendly. Krist was scanning the menu. Not that he needed to scan through anyway because he knew what flavour he would try.

"Give me the chocolate, please." Krist said.

"Right away, young man." The aunty said with a smile and quickly prepared the order. Krist waited while playing his phone. He glanced at the aunty who was doing the crepe. He didn't know why, he was appreciating the crepe making. Ew, that's creepy. Krist said to himself. The aunty called as it's done. Krist asked for the price and the aunty answered. Krist paid exact amount and received the crepe while saying thanks.

"Only crepe?" P'Yui appeared next to him. Krist was startled thou.

"Mae Yui, you startle me."

"Sorry but not so sorry. So, you don't want to eat something else?"

"I thought you buy noodle for me." Krist asked.

"Well, yeah but I have it in box." P'Yui moved her hand slightly to show the food.

"Ahh, just give me one. I will eat here." P'Yui nodded, they went to an empty seat. Krist took one box fried noodle to himself.

"Don't go anywhere after eating. Just straight to the set, okay? I want to send the food and I trust you enough to behave."

"Okay mae. Will do." P'Yui looked at Krist for a while before nodding. Krist smiled as he watched his manager walked away with a smile. He turned to the food on the table in front of him. Fried noodle and crepe.

'I can't believe I ended up buy it.' Krist whispered to himself and pulled out his phone. He was thinking to update about the crepe but he didn't know where should he post. Scrolling his social media app list, Krist chose to open the apps he just started to use.

He took the video of crepe and took a bite before started to edit the video simply before posting. He grinned as he posted.

'He won't know right? He's not using this apps.'

Krist then continued eating as he had to go back to the set even though it's not his turn yet. He didn't want make others to wait for him if he went missing for long.

Little did he know, the video he thought won't get to that guy attention eventually made it way, thanks to the power of their fans and friends, #SingCrepe vs #KitCrepe.

************

A/N: Hey~ It has been so long since any update here😊 ahahaha well, I'm very busy and the limited free time I tried to write a little of my ongoing stories lol. Ah, yeah this one shot... It had been sitting in my dungeon draft for months, years? Who still remember about this crepe thing ahahhaha. To be honest it's actually mean to be longer but I think leaving it like this is also okay. You guys can imagine whatever you want ahahaha because I also have no idea how should I end this one. Writing the last part is what this story sitting in the dungeon draft for so long and forgotten. Finally I notice it today and yeah, trying to write the last part. It's lacking but somehow I'm okay with it lol. Anyway, stay safe and healthy everyone. Hope you enjoy this update and see you again 😘😊