[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽

Start from the beginning

"Forget this. I need to meet you."

"And why should I do that?"

"Unless you want your life to be hit with a storm or tsunami."

She considered for a little, "you don't have any power to insult me. Do you think I'll come?"

No. But you had to try since this was the only option possible.

"I know the truth."

"What truth-"

"About your marriage. The Kim and Kim companies surging forward, I know it all."

The longest silence lingered now and you bit your lip, not knowing if she would scream in your ears with threats or hang up. But you waited patiently before Eunji spoke.

"H-How do you know about that?!"

She didn't sound pleased but you surely heard her voice shaking at the beginning which meant you hit the right mark.

"I just know and I need to meet you in regards to it."

"No. I still don't trust you."

You grumbled, "like you ever did back then. Just meet me once and I won't bother you again."

Another string of silence lingered and you were wondering what Eunji was thinking about you at the moment. But to your shock, you only heard a beep sound and you gasped in horror.

"Wait Eunji-"

Too late.

She hung up on you and you groaned, clenching your phone tightly before you began to rub your temples.

"Foolish Yuna. Why can't you control your temper for once?"

Scolding yourself, you threw the covers off you and made your way to the bathroom. What would you do know? It was going to be hard to pursue her, seeing how she hung up on you.

You hastily cleaned yourself up before grabbing your phone to charge it. But a new notification lighted up the phone and you held in a breath of shock.

xxx-xxxx-xxx
8:18: Sidewalk café at 11 am sharp.

A small sliver of hope began to surge in your veins as you smiled, glad to see the message from the most unexpected person, Eunji. Her messaging style was exactly like when she would text you in school. It made you reminisce about those days and the bond you had.

Maybe she was not so bad.

You take it back.

Eunji was nothing more than a worthless girl who hardly knew how to keep her promises. Every single time she knew how to get under your skin and annoy the living daylights out of you.

"That stupid girl."

Still grumbling, you took a sip of your cold coffee and grimaced at the double bitterness it had accumulated, just like your anger for Eunji. She was late for an hour and you had no doubt it was to irritate you.