At the table, they all just stared at her while she ate. Making her uncomfortable.

"Are you guys gonna eat?" She asked politely. On command; Miran, her mother, and Sung Gyu began to eat silently. For some reason, she hated the silence.

"It seems that the food tastes better since we're eating together. It would be nice if we all ate like this together every morning. And I appreciate all of you, including Miran and after all this, I'll make sure your lives can go back to normal."

Sung-Gyu spoke up "Umm, well..... even if we wanted to leave. We can't." Everyone at the table was shocked at his revelation. 

*

Jeha was called to Cloud Nine, he walked through the corridors annoyed.  He walks up to the stairs that lead into the glass room he is met by Dong Mi who is leaving.

"If you mess with madam, I'll kill you."

Jeha waved her off  "Yeah, whatever."And walked into the room. He stood at the edge of the table slide he usually does.

"Is it needless sympathy this time around, too?" She asked at the end of the table.

"I'm not sure. It may be." He said in a low voice. He truly didn't know what it was this time.

"You didn't come here to look after a young girl, did you?" The malice and jealousy were dripping from her words.

"And I didn't come here to just sit and watch ..... while an ambulance was stopped from reaching a dying girl." He said with just as much malice.

"Was there such an incident?" She was trying to play dumb.

He took a deep breath, he was very close to going off on her. He slammed his fist on the table. "Think long and hard about why I want to kill Park Kwan Soo. Killing someone for interpreting a top-secret conversation and trying to kill a sign maker for his stumbling across a private scene isn't that different. There was even a person who tried to kill innocent elderly people because they might have heard something from the sign maker, right? Listen..... you people are the same as Park Kwan Soo, you know. And I don't want another person to end up like Raniya."

Yoojin is amazed at how this man holds everyone accountable. Even her. It hurt down to the core for him to look at her like a monster and for him to call her a criminal. She never cared about how people viewed her in her personal life. But she cared about his viewpoint of her.

"Oh, I see. I never thought you would think of her as another Raniya. Anna must be so happy." Yoojin swallowed hard. She was upset. "What's the point of arguing with you about that? We have things to do together." She said smiling at him.

"We must get Park Kwan Soo." She was about to turn on their intercom for Mirror but then she paused. "If every offender is Park Kwan Soo and every victim is Raniya, then wouldn't that make me a victim and my father and Jang Sejoon a Park Kwan Soo? I was probably a Raniya." Yoojin said sorrowfully.

"A wolf isn't evil just because it devours sheep. Wolves are meant to eat sheep. Furthermore... the children of wolves become wolves themselves. Anna is no exception. She isn't the child of a sheep."

Jeha said nothing as she looked at him. He feels bad for the way the men in her life failed her. But none of that is an excuse to be as manipulative and vindictive as the way she is.