𝟷.𝟷𝟾

Our Little Secret
-third-

"The plan is simple," Carlos whispers as we huddle up in the halls of North High. "Based on that Instagram post, the mask has to be in their costume shop. We know from their Instagram overshares that North High has dance rehearsal today, so they'll be in their dance studio."

"They have their own dance studio?" Alaina, Gina, and Thalia ask in sync.

Carlos looks at the three of them, then continues, "We're raiding their costumes and not leaving until we have our mask."

"Isn't this kind of trespassing?" Seb asks.

"I mean it's a public school. There weren't any signs that said no trespassing. I think we're okay," Thalia trials.

"Yeah, it'll be fine. Plus, there'll still be people here after school for clubs. We'll blend in," Carlos assures Seb. Then he turns to Ashlynn. "Though, Ashlynn, you may have taken the camouflage thing too far." I mean, he had a point. She was wearing a yellow North High hoodie.

"No, today, I am Diane. I play volleyball, and I love North High!" She exclaims the last part. She really got into character.

EJ and Gina turn to each other and giggle. Thalia rolls her eyes.

~
🎥

"I cant believe Alaina thinks EJ likes me. I told her what went down after Drama last weekend, and she was convinced that EJ was jealous of Ricky. But, I mean, look at him and Gina. He obviously likes her, and can you blame him? She's beautiful, and talented, and smart, and sweet. She's perfect for him," Thalia sighs and looks down. "I knew I was right the day of Carlos's quinceañero. Even though Nini and Alaina have tried convincing me otherwise since then."

She then turns and looks at EJ. She sighs longingly.

"Maybe they're right about me liking him, though,"

~

"So, Diane, is it?" Big Red asks. "How would you feel about dating a guy from East High?"

"Ooh, a forbidden romance," Ashlynn smirks at the red headed boy.

"Focus!" Carlos exclaims. "Who's gonna be lookout?"

"I'll do it!" Gina offers. Everyone widens their eyes at her. "If you leave me unsupervised with their costumes, I cannot promise I won't go all Gina 1.0 in there."

"Just stay calm and act natural, okay?" Carlos asks. "You got this. Everyone ready?"

"Yup!" Thalia nods.

"What team?" Ricky asks putting his hand in.

"Wait, I don't think this is a good idea," Alaina states wearily.

"Yeah, maybe we shouldn't yell!" Carlos suggests.

"WILDCATS!" Everyone except Thalia, Alaina, and Carlos yell.

"Oh, god," Thalia face palms.

"Strong start," Carlos sighs.