𝟷.𝟷𝟼

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
-thalia-

It's about five minutes before the bell rings. I'm currently at my locker grabbing my phone, water, notebook, and pen. All the things I use for Drama. Once I close the door to my locker, I'm surprised with a pair of familiar blue eyes.

"Hey, Kiddo," He smirks.

"EJ, you're literally only a year older than me," I roll my eyes at him.

"No, I'm 18, Missy. You're 16," He grins.

"I turn 17 in like a week, idiot," I chuckle and push his shoulder.

"Those are some fighting words, Shortie," He places his elbow on my head.

"I literally hate you," I deadpan at him. "You're only 3 and a half inches taller than me.

"You love me," He squeezes my cheeks. "And you really had to add that half? Couldn't just say 4 inches?

"Nope," I smack his arm away. "And yes I did."

"Ow! That hurt, Rapunzel," He holds his hand to his heart in fake pain.

"Wait... Rapunzel?" I ask with a laugh. "I mean, I get Kiddo and Shortie, but Rapunzel?"

"You have blonde hair, green eyes, and you're short," He chuckles.

"Okay, I'm leaving," I roll my eyes and walk away.

"No, wait, Thalia! I'm sorry!" He exclaims.

"Nope," I look away from his pleading eyes.

He grabs my face and forces me to look into his puppy dog eyes. "Please?" He asks.

"Ugh, fine. You're such a jerk. You know I can't say no to you when you look at me like a lost puppy," I groan.

"I know. I'm just so undeniable," He brags and I slap his chest.

"No, you just have pretty eyes," I correct him.

"Yeah, that too," He chuckles.

"Come on, Mr.Perfect. Let's get to Drama," I roll my eyes and grab his hand, dragging him to the bomb shelter.

~~

"Five questions to really know someone's character!" Miss Jenn exclaims and walks in, holding a clipboard, as the bell rings. "Today, I want you all to go fully method. Stay in character for this entire exercise. I want each of you to come forward, I'll prompt you with a question, and you'll answer in character." She then looks to EJ. "How about we start with the Beast?"

He nods and stands up.

"Question one. If you had to pick one book to live inside, what would it be and why?" Miss Jenn asks.

"Oh, um. Harry Potter. Because if witches and wizards are possible, then anything is," He states.

"Okay," Miss Jenn nods with a smile. "What would you ask your future self?"