𝟷.𝟷𝟸

𝐄𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩
-third person-

"What's wrong, Ricky?" Thalia asks, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Well, I had this idea," He replies.

"What was it?" Thalia interrupts him.

"Maybe if you'd let me finish!" He chuckles. They both burst into a fit of laughter. They haven't laughed together in a while, so this felt good.

"Ok, continue," Thalia tells him once they stop laughing.

"Anyway, I thought maybe we could find a way to bring Nini onstage, right?" He asks and Thalia nods. "So I asked Miss Jenn and she said the show has already been cast."

"Yeah..." Thalia trails off. "I'm sorry about that, Ricky"

"It's ok, Thalia. It's not your fault," He tells her with a soft smile.

"Yeah, but I wish I could help. But, this time, I have no ideas," Thalia sighs and looks down.

"Honestly, Thalia, just listening is enough," Ricky tells her, pulling her into a hug.

~~~

"Thalia!" EJ exclaims, grabbing the girl's hand and dragging her to the setup for the birthday tribute.

"What's up, EJ?" Thalia asks confusedly as she is forced down in a sitting position on a stack of hay.

"It's your turn, for the birthday tribute," He tells her.

"Oh, okay," She nods. "That's right, I forgot you joined AV club." He chuckles and then starts turning the camera on.

"Okay, and... We're rolling," He states.

"Hey, Carlos!" Thalia exclaims. "Okay, first and foremost, Happy Birthday. I love you with all of my heart. You're like, literally my bestie. You always know how to make me happy when I'm down, you know how to liven up a crowd, and you always have an open-mind and open heart. Happy Birthday, Carlos. I hope you love your Quinceañero!"

"And... cut," EJ grins. "That was awesome, Thalia."

"Great!" She smiles. "Hey, do you mind if I stick around? I have nothing to do."

"Yeah, please do," He wraps his arm around her and smirks. She rolls her eyes at him and shoves his chest playfully.

"Okay, how do I do this camera stuff?" She asks, grabbing a hold of the camera.

~~~

"I.. uh. I didn't prepare anything to say about Carlos," Mr. Mazzara states.

"Oh, that's the whole point. Just trying to capture things in the fly tonight," EJ states fixing the camera angle. He looks over at Thalia and winks.

~
🎥

"Okay, I don't know what's happening, but like there's something about EJ doing all the camera stuff that's really attractive? I don't know. Maybe it's the way he stands, or maybe it's the really cute face he makes when he concentrates," Thalia starts rambling, and then she realizes what she's saying. "What's wrong with me!"