𝟷.𝟷𝟷

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐩
-3rd Person-

"Why do I hear sheep but don't see sheep?" Ashlynn asks as she hides behind Big Red, who is holding a lantern.

"Oh, that's Jimmy. He has social anxiety," Seb replies.

"Sixth grade me could relate," Thalia mentions with a dry chuckle.

"Yeah, me too," Alaina adds on.

"Well, I'm team Jimmy," Kourtney states. "I don't camp, glamp, or sleep without a silk pillow case."

Everyone chuckles, but then a sheep bleats out of no where, causing EJ to scream in fear. He clings to Thalia.

"Awww, EJ," She smirks. "Are you scared of the sheep?"

"Shut up," He glares at her. She just chuckles and shakes her head.

"I'm never letting that go, Caswell," She laughs.

"Shut up and date already," Alaina groans in fake annoyance. Everyone starts to laugh. Thalia flips Alaina off.

"Listen, I'm sure Seb and Gina have a good reason for bringing us to his barn so late, on a school night," Ricky states. "Not that I remind the romantic setting."

"Oh, yeah. Totally romantic. The smell of manure, the sheep bleats. I can't think of anything more romantic than this," Thalia chuckles and EJ laughs along with her.

"Yeah, romantic is debatable," Nini nods, then looks at Ricky. "But I like where you're headed."

"Okay, so, we gathered you guys here tonight 'cause agev got this idea," Gina begins to speak after all of the banter. "And because we only have 48 hours to pull it off, it's going to take all of us."

"The whole family," Seb adds on with a smirk.

"Aw, you guys," Nini sighs with a smile.

"So, I talked to Gina, and we thought we could throw a big surprise party to celebrate the guy Carlos is," Seb states.

"And a quinceañero he always wanted and never got," Gina adds. "It's a birthday party, but seriously zhuzhed up. Because Carlos is one of the good guys."

"Okay, somebody say something because maybe this is a terrible idea?" Seb asks.

"It's an amazing idea! I'm in!" Nini exclaims.

"Me too!" Thalia adds.

"Me three," Alaina grins.

"For Carlos!" Ricky exclaims putting his hand in.

"For Carlos!" We all cheer.

We then break and head in separate directions.

"Okay, but are you really gonna make fun of me for that?" EJ whispers.

"Yes, plus you screamed like a girl," Thalia smirks.

"Really, Lia?" He sighs with his puppy dog eyes.

"Come on, EJ. You know I can't resist your puppy dog eyes," Thalia rolls her eyes and shoves his shoulder.

~~~

"And on the third count of eight, the wolves will attack the beast," Carlos states.

"Cant wait," EJ chuckles.

"EJ, stand center stage and look afraid," Carlos commands. "Dancers, please stand in for the wolves, who are currently being potty-trained at the animal shelter.

"Ugh, I cant wait to see the puppies!" Thalia exclaims. "Can I adopt one?"

EJ looks back at her and chuckles with a small smile creeping up on his face.

EJ stands in the middle and the dancers start barking and howling around him.

"EJ! Don't get rabies!" Thalia exclaims.

"Oh yeah, I'm very rabid," Alaina chuckles.

"Attack!" Carlos shouts.

The dancers jump at EJ. EJ roars. They continue going at him, but he makes movements with his hands and roars, so they move back.

"Deep roar, EJ!" Miss Jenn exclaims.

He then does one more roar, and they all leap back.

"Thank you, yes!" She claps.

"Go, EJ," Thalia chuckles.

~~~

"Wow. You guys decorated this place crazy fast," Nini sighs in amazement.

"You should see him at the pizza shop," Kourtney tells her as Big Red takes another decoration to put into place. "Nobody folds a box faster. We call him Oregano Origami."

"Wow, really?" Big Red asks with a smile. "I always wanted a nick name."

"Ohh this makes me so happy," Nini grins.

"Big Red doing manual labor?" Thalia asks with a chuckle.

"No, you guys!" Nini exclaims. "For a minute I was feeling sad about not being in the show, but now look at you both, spreading your wings, working at the pizza shop, doing a thousand different things at once." She sighs. "I don't know it's like a very small reminder that the world is my oyster." She lets out a soft chuckle.

"Okay," Big Red nods. "But never mix oysters and pizza."

"Oh," Nini nods.

"Wait, do you want a job?" Kourtney asks her excitedly.

"Oh, we aren't actually hiring," Big Red cuts in. "That is, unless Howie and Kourtney actually get together." Thalia looks at Kourtney with a smirk. "And then they break up. And then one of them quits."

"Wait, what?" Nini asks surprisedly.

"Wait. What are you even... That's crazy," Kourtney scoffs. "You can't... It's insane with that..." She clears her throat. "That little man is my employee," She states properly.

"Technically, not really," Big Red corrects her. "So, you two are free to date each other."

"Wait, Howie's the one that brought the pizzas when we were stuck in the school, right?" Thalia asks, earning a nod from Kourtney and Big Red. "Agh! You guys would be so cute together!"

"You know what?" Kourtney asks rhetorically. "I think I'm gonna go. That's enough."

"Okay," Nini chuckles.

"Just the truth," Big Red chuckles.