Chapter 33

Alessio's pov

'Brother, why are you stressing. It's just a DNA test' Gabriel tried to calm me down but I was worried. A lot. What if they really were family, then it meant Anna was going to be family too. I couldn't let that happen. But still, Lucille was pregnant with Kamiel's baby. All these things made me stressed out, I hated being stressed.

'I know I know it's just, what if Anna wants to come back...'

Gabriel sighed, 'I know that's bothering you but come on, your son is having a kid. I'm going to be a grandpa uncle, look all that matters is that Paolo, Jane and Lucille are happy. And if Anna wants to show up we just need to figure things out'

'No that's the thing, I want Anna dead. After what she did to Elena, after she hurt me. I just... Lucille could have been my child, if things were great between me and Anna then I would have never met Elena. I would never have...'

'Brother you're overthinking way too much. Anna is in the past and Elena is your future. Now get your shit together the doctor is coming' Gabriel looked up at the doctor and smiled, 'do you have the results?'

She nodded, 'yes we do, congratulations actually. I'm glad the children found out they're family. Are you two the parents?' The doctor announced with a smile.

'No no, we're brothers. Thanks for the information. We'll go talk to the kids now' we headed to the children's in the other room. There they were, Lucille, Paolo, Jane, Kamiel, Elena and Gabriel's family. Lucille and Paolo stood up, 'and?' They both asked me, I smiled, deep inside I was happy for them.

'Say hi to your brother and sister Lucille'

Lucille smiled and hugged Jane and Paolo. They seemed happy already, 'I can't believe I have a younger brother and a younger sister. I always wanted this, thanks Alessio. I don't know how to thank you actually'

She hugged me too, 'you don't have to thank me' I said, 'I'm glad you... you found your family'

Lucille looked at Paolo and smiled brightly, 'now this all means that you're going to be a uncle, and you are going to be an aunt Janie, how cool is that'

Jane was very excited, she didn't understood what we all said but with all those happy faces she already knew something was going to be fun.

Paolo looked at his little sister and grabbed her hands, 'Lucille sta per avere un bambino (Lucille is going to have a baby)'

Jane's bright smile turned even brighter, she hugged Lucille tight with her small hands, 'Ti amo sorella maggiore (I love you big sister)'

I sighed deeply, everyone was happy and I felt glad actually. Now things couldn't go wrong, 'let's go home' I spoke and we all walked out the room. I drove them back home.

Kamiel's pov

I waited in my room for the dinner of tonight with Lucille's parents. I was afraid her parents wouldn't like me just like her real parents did. Lucille was pregnant by me and I hadn't even showed my face yet.

'Kams! Babe are you in there' Lucille's voice spoke from the other side of the door.

'Yeah I'll be there' I grabbed my tie and opened the door, Lucille chuckled as she saw me struggling with my tie. 'Come here stupid' she said and put my tie on the good way. I kissed her and sighed, 'I hate this...'

Lucille rolled her eyes, 'my foster parents won't hate you. They are nice people. I should be scared because I have to tell them I have two homeless siblings'

I nodded, 'I'm sorry babe for being like this. I guess this is just cause of the nerves'

~

We headed inside their house with my father, mother, Paolo and Jane. They were all nervous except my mother. She was excited. And I understood because she was a people person, she loved Lucille and she wanted the best for her.

'Ahh look who it is, Lucille honey' her foster mom hugged her tight, 'and who is the baby daddy?!'

'Mooommm... don't... this is Kamiel, my boyfriend' Lucille said, she introduced me to her mother who seemed to be very happy to see me. 'It's good to see you son, welcome to the family, this here is my husband Xavier. Xavier, here's your son in law'

We both shook hands, 'it's good to see you. And you two must be the parents, and are these your brother and sister?'

Lucille rubbed her arm, 'dad there's something I need to tell you' she took a deep breath, 'I... dad they are my siblings, it's a long story that uhm...'

My father sighed deeply, 'sir, can I talk to you about these kids. It's a long story and I don't want to make your daughter uncomfortable'

~

'So Kamiel, you impregnated my daughter. Are you really going to be a good father for my future grandson or daughter?' Lucille's mother questioned me. I felt the nervous crawl back up again, I didn't like having this dinner. My mother kicked my foot as I cleared my throat, 'uhm... yes.. I think so. I will do everything for my child and for Lucille. They mean a lot to me. I want the best for my family'

My mother smiled brightly, 'yes, and we will help them financially. They need to be healthy and wealthy of course'

Her mother sighed, 'I'm glad to know my daughter is in good hands'

Lucille looked up at a girl walking in on us, she looked a lot like Lucille's mother. 'Uhm... am I interrupting something?' She asked us all very confused and nervous. Lucille's mother shook her head, 'I'm sorry, this is my daughter Jazmine. Jazmine meet Lucille's boyfriend and his mother'

Jazmine was so excited in a second, she looked over at Lucille and grinned, 'that's the hot boyfriend you talked about! Oeh I need to be around here because this is going to be great!'