Chapter 27

Alessio's pov (6 days later)

'So you're saying they will be there in a few days, and you don't know the exact date?' I asked Luca who was on the phone with Mark.

'He will find out about that more, we just need to be prepared. Thanks Mark, I'll call you later' he hung up and sighed deeply, 'I hate this fucking situation with Daniel Bambino. Why can't he just forget about this and move on'

'If you would ask me we need to kill that bastard the second he enters out home. I won't forgive him for what he ever did to my Elena so he needs to die. Period, and I won't stop until I burn his dead corpse' I grabbed my gun and reloaded it, 'I will be out with Gabriel, what do you want for dinner?'

Luca shrugged, 'pizza will do. I'll stay here with Alfred, Mariah and Kamiel'

Kamiel's pov

'So you knew my mother way before I was born?' I asked Mariah while we were watching tv together, she chuckled, 'yes I did, your mother was such a beautiful woman when she was young. She had been through a lot and I respected that a lot because even though her problems she kept fighting. Your father wasn't the easiest man, he was very possessive and very dominant in their relationship, but they found their peace and they were happy. And when you were there they were even more connected, after your sister and brother were born we split apart. We all moved on from our past. And now we're just back, but I'm glad I got to know you better'

Wow, mom was really a great person. I felt sorry for yelling to her, she didn't deserve that. 'I'm glad that I got to know you too Mariah, you're a lovely person and I understand that my father loved you too. Did you.. I'm sorry for asking this but have you ever had a relationship with my father.. like sexually?'

Mariah bursted out laughing, 'honey, I was in an arraigned marriage, I married my husband when I was 18. So no I had never been in some sort of sexual relationship with your dad'

'Oh.. so you married pretty young...' I was very curious about that subject. Some people really got forced to marry someone like that.

'Did you love your husband before you were married? I'm asking this because... because I love a girl, she's my girlfriend and I want to speed up our relationship. But I also don't want to force her to marry me or something. We only have known each other for a month or so'

Mariah grabbed my hands, 'son, if you love that girl you should tell her. Have you told her you loved her?'

I shook my head, 'no... I mean she's really... how do I tell this, she doesn't really like boys that much. Not like that but she is really pretty and she could have dated boys but she chose not to. And now.. now she's dating me and I don't know what that means actually'

'It means she likes you Kamiel, you look so much like your father. So needy but so scared, you just need to talk to her about your feelings. I'm sure she will adore that, men who confess their feelings are really adorable' Mariah chuckled, 'son if you need more advice just ask me. I'm sure I can help you'

The doorbell rang, she stood up and smiled, 'it must be your father with the food' she headed away while I thought about what she said. She was right, I should have told her I loved her before.

My father walked in with Gabriel and handed me over my pizza, 'here, eat, tomorrow morning we're going out to kill Daniel Bambino'

I raised my eyebrows, 'kill!? I thought..'

'You can think Kamiel but he needs to die. Don't you understand, why else did you learn how to use a gun. We're here to kill Daniel and "P" Bambino' father shouted pissed off, something was bugging him and he fired it off at me.

'Do you think I want to kill them! For fucks sake dad I'm a kid! I don't even know how to use a motherfucking gun, I don't even know if I'm able to kill someone! I have someone I love back home and I don't want to be hurt more then this'

My father threw the food in the table, 'you think I do this because I want to!? You're weak Kamiel, weaker then I even thought you were. Don't you get it, if we don't kill Daniel he will use your mother! He will use her and kill you, your siblings, your uncle, nephews and nieces, he will kill everyone your mother loved!'

The lump in my throat grew bigger and bigger, 'fuck you! Fuck you dad!' I ran off to the car and drove off on the road. I was done with him, he always blamed me while I never chose this life.

Alessio's pov

'Fuck' I shouted as I grabbed my phone, Gabriel grabbed my arm, 'you have to be nicer to him man. He's just a kid'

'He's 22 years old Gabriel, he is capable of doing this but he's blindly in love with that girl. I can't blame him but if he doesn't open his eyes he will be dead meat in a second. Get Alfred, we're going after him'

I called Elena straight away.

'Honey what's up?'
'Bambi, Kamiel ran away again. I think he's going after Daniel tonight so we will finish this all now and forever. Please Elena if I don't make it I want to say that I love you so much, more then anything, if I hadn't... if I hadn't kidnap you I would never be with you. And I know our life has been shitty and not how I thought it would be but remember that I love you and the kids'
'Aless..'
'Please don't talk, I'll... I'll be going after Kamiel now'