Chapter 16

2 weeks later (Kamiel's pov)

'Kamiel your friend is at the door!' My sister Kayarah yelled at me from the halls. I yawned as I got up from my bed. I noticed I was still in my shorts so I headed downstairs straight to the front door where Lucille stood there with a big smile on her face. Gosh she looked beautiful, she knew I loved that flowy yellow dress, 'good morning to you too' she chuckled as she looked at me, 'I see you slept well'

I rolled my eyes as I chuckled, 'you just woke me up, what's up?'

'Hey Kamiel can you-' my father stood next to me staring at Lucille, a big grin grew on his face as he gave me a little push, 'so this is the girl you have been talking about' he embarrassed me.

'Dad...' I mocked while Lucille laughed, 'and I bet you're his father' she stuck out her hand, 'Lucille Davis, it's nice to meet you sir'

My father shook her hand politely, 'it's nice to meet you too Lucille, you're a lovely girl. Why don't you come in for breakfast?'

'Oh I'm sorry sir, I actually had plans today with Kamiel, we're going to the beach!' She smiled brightly.

'Yeah dad... to the beach, uhm, you came alone?' I asked her.

'No, with Daphne, she's in the car. I'll wait there, see Ya' she walked away as my father grinned, 'she's really gorgeous son. You're lucky to be her boyfriend'

'Boyfriend!' I chuckled, 'oh no we're just... dating I guess, not even dating, look we went on one date. I'm keeping it slow with her because she's a closed book. We had sex one time together but she never talked about that again'

My fathers eyes widened, 'sex? Son you're 22 years old, you're young and you're not married yet!'

'Really dad, I haven't been a virgin since I was 16 years old. And besides, as if you never had sex before you were married. Remember mom!?' He felt busted but he knew I was right, '16? Son... okay I lost it at the same age. But I wasn't proud of it, I could have been more careful and more mature. You should be really careful Kamiel, you're still my son'

I nodded, 'yes dad, I will, and besides I used a condom' I walked away thinking about that night two weeks ago. I didn't even remember what happened, just that we had sex. I dressed into my swimming shorts and a shirt and headed back to the car. I sat down next to Lucille in the back, Daphne was driving and next to her sat her girlfriend.

'So it's just me and the girls?' I chuckled knowing the boys were at the beach already.

'Adrien is with Calvin at the beach already' Daphne responded, 'don't worry, you still have your boyfriends with you'

We all laughed as I texted my mother I wasn't going to be home for her but my sister Ella called me.

'What do you want demon?'
'Really Kamiel, that's how you will start our conversation!?'
'Im not lying, no but for real what do you want?'
'You know.. you remember Michael right?'
'Are you pregnant!? Ella I will kill you with one finger if you're pregnant!'
'Im not, wow you're so tense. It's just that he wants to go on a date with me'
'No, you're not going on a date with that kid. He's way to old'
'But he told about me to his mom...'
'No, Ella are you crazy? Where's mom!?'
'Not here, she's at work like dad. They just left'
'Look he's way to old for you, and you're fifteen. Don't you date think about a boyfriend!'
'Okay okay, thanks. I'll see you tonight'
'See ya, and if I hear-'
'Yeah you will kill him and me I know. Bye Kamiel'

Lucille looked up at me with a big grin on her face, she almost bursted our laughing, 'pregnant? You're overreacting'

'I'm not, she's fifteen, you never know what will happen. And I don't trust that kid she had been with' I wrapped my arms around and stared at the road trying to loose all the stress. Siblings always cause stress, Elijah and Kayarah were fine, they were nice, but Ella and Lucia were two little uncontrollable demons. They always got in trouble.

~

'Hey Kamiel' Adrien gave me a short hug and grinned, 'I see you just woke up' he laughed loudly knowing me too well.

'We basically had to drag him out of his bed' Daphne laughed, her girlfriend whispered something into her ear and smiled, 'hey boys, we're going to get some drinks okay?' They left us alone standing in the middle of the beach.

'So how have you been?' Calvin asked Lucille, 'great actually, I mean it's summer break now and everything is fine' she answered.

'Great cause we're going to spend a lot of time together'

I looked at Lucille who wasn't as comfortable with the boys as I was, 'hey guys, Lucille and I will go for a walk together, we'll meet you in ten' I grabbed her hand but she didn't want to come. I raised my eyebrow as she sighed, 'can I speak to Adrien for a second...'

Adrien looked up very surprised she said his name, they had been cold ever since that accident happened and she never liked hanging out with him because it was awkward. Adrien sighed, 'sure, fine' they headed away together to a quieter place.

'What is that about?' Calvin asked.

'I think Lucille will make things right with Adrien, they haven't seen on a good side ever since they got to know each other' I explained him.

'Ohhh... that's why Adrien had been like that, he always ran away when we hung out with her'

I nodded, 'yeah, but I hope they fix things so it wouldn't be awkward anymore when we hang out this summer'

'Yeah same, I mean it's going to be a long way together'