Chapter 30

Lucille's pov

I was so happy he wasn't mad at me, I was afraid he would hate me for my decisions. 'Hey but we have to tell my parents, your parents, who already know about this?' Kamiel was so excited and full with energy.

Kayarah and Elijah laughed, 'we all know, everyone knew accept you'

Kamiel raised his eyebrow, 'they did? And you didn't told me before?' I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck, 'I didn't but that doesn't matter, what matters is that I love you and that I love this baby'

Kayarah and Elijah left as soon as they had the chance, I kissed Kamiel once again and smiled, 'I never thought you would be the one to say "I love you" first..' I chuckled slightly.

'Why? Because you thought I wasn't able to love someone?' Kamiel laughed, 'I'm sorry I just... fuck I'm so happy right now I don't know how to act. I mean there is growing a little baby in your stomach here' he looked at my stomach, 'can I.. can I touch your belly?'

I nodded as his warm hands touched my bare skin, he smiled brightly as he rubbed my belly, 'hey little baby, it's daddy here, I- I can't believe you're here actually. You're a wonder actually, a miracle. But daddy is glad you're here, because daddy always wanted kids'

I fell more in love the way he talked to my baby in such a sweet way. His voice was too adorable, I loved him and I knew it was going to be hard together because we only knew each other for a month or two but I couldn't care. Kamiel was the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, no matter how hard it would be. 'Hey babe, I think you should be with your parents for a second. Your mother really missed you'

Kamiel stood back up and grinned, 'sure, but I want another kiss' he kissed me again and walked to the living room with me in his hand.

Elena looked up with Alessio, 'does he?' She asked while I nodded, 'he does..'

'Congratulations son, I'm so happy for you' Elena ran into his arms and hugged him, 'but next time be careful because you don't want another kid right after she gave brith'

I chuckled, 'I think we will be fine, I mean he will be dry for 9 months' we all laughed, but his father sighed deeply, he looked at me and rubbed his neck, 'Lucille there's something we need to tell you'

I was afraid, a little, 'what's wrong?'

The kids stood behind him, a boy that was a few years younger then me and a little girl that must have been around 10 years. 'Please don't freak out but these kids might be your siblings, I know it sounds weird but this is Paolo, he believed he had a older sister. And her name was Lucille, we uhm.. we wanted to do a DNA test'

I was confused, 'I.. I don't understand, I mean my real parents are still alive and they never told me about their lives or if I had siblings or not. The only person I spoke to was my mother, her name is Anna. That's the only thing I know'

Alessio and Elena looked at each other, they knew something, 'well please Lucille... we have something to discuss about'

Alessio's pov

I was scared she would freak out, especially after her being pregnant and everything she had been through but she was very calm to me. She was down to do a DNA test so she could find out Paolo and Jane were really her siblings. But of course I couldn't tell her the whole story, I couldn't tell her I shot her father and will kill her mother in the future. I even told Paolo not to say anything about his life with his parents, he had to lie to his sister and he hated it but we couldn't risk her life like I risked Elena's life before. I wanted Kamiel to be happy with her and start a family without the Maffia being involved.

'So, you're a father now huh' I chuckled as I gave my son a playful push, 'I'm sorry I'm just excited to be a grandfather, I mean I'm at age so I was hoping it was going to happen soon'

Kamiel sighed, 'do you think I will be a good father for my child? I mean I'm still 22 years old, you were way older then me and way more experienced with girls'

'Kamiel please, I was as immature as you are now. I have asked that question a lot of time in my life but that only kept me away from my children. I want you to be happy and healthy, I want to you have a different life from mine. A better one, so from now on I don't want you to be involved with the Maffia anymore. Start a family, grow a better relationship with your girlfriend, get married for instance but I want the Maffia part to be gone' I warned him, I didn't want him to become someone like me.

Kamiel nodded as he sighed deeply, 'I know dad I know... I don't even want to become a Maffia boss, I want to stay with Lucille'

'Good, now spend some time with your friends and girlfriend. Your mom and I are going out together' I winked, Kamiel rolled his eyes, 'dad I don't want to know what the fuck you're going to do'

I laughed as he left and Elena entered the room, 'what was that about?' She asked curiously.

I grinned as I pulled her closer by her hips, our bodies slammed against each other as we kept eye contact, 'after almost 20 years I still make you blush' my grin kept growing bigger and bigger, she looked like a beautiful peach, 'let's say we're going to have some fun together huh Bambs?'