Chapter 10

Kamiel's pov

I walked down the halls not looking where I'm going, I was tired and not in the mood to talk to someone on my way home, when I took a turn I bumped into someone. It was Lucille, she almost fell on the ground but I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer towards my body so she wouldn't fall. We made eye contact in a second, it felt magical. Like I found anything I wanted in her eyes.

She was blushing a bright red color when she stepped back, 'I'm sorry I didn't notice you' she said with a shaky voice. I chuckled, 'it's okay, luckily you're not hurt'

Lucille looked so gorgeous in her outfit, she was wearing a oversized shirt and pants, ' I better get going' she nervously turned around but I gently grabbed her arm, 'wait', she stared at me with wide eyes, 'do you want to hang out... idk just the two of us...'

'Like a date?'

'I don't want to call it a date, well I do but I don't know if you want to' I rubbed my neck, good one Kamiel. You're nervous in front of the most beautiful girl in school, man up. 'Sure!'

I couldn't believe what I heard, she said yes, 'sure!? Okay cool, where do you want to go?' I asked her while we walked outside together, 'I wanted to go to the tattoo shop earlier, do you want to come? We can get tattoos together since you're covered with tattoos' she chuckled staring at tattoos on my arms.

A tattoo... I have never seen a tattoo on her body. The first tattoo I got was when I was 16 years old. It all started with a simple name, I tattooed my sisters name on my arm since she was the best thing that had overcome me. Even though she was a pain in the ass, I still loved her. The others I got my other siblings names on my arms. Also some meaningless tattoos but I was glad I did it. I always admired my father's tattoos when I was younger so that inspired me to get a few.

'That's a great idea, I'll drive' I grabbed my phone texting Elijah I wasn't going to be home for the day so he was supposed to watch over Lucia and Ella. I was really nervous to spend time with her, I never thought she would even agree going out with me. I never was nervous dating girls because they always liked me the way I was but she was just different and so special.

~

'What tattoo are you getting?' Lucille asked me, I had been thinking about cards on my arm. My mother and I played with cards a lot when I was a kid to distract me from things. It was a great memory.

'I'm working on my sleeve I guess, what about you?' I asked her. She turned around and lifted her shirt, my eyes scanner her hot back. There was a red snake but it was a little plain. 'I'm going to finish this bad boy'

Wow, she was... I had no words. She turned towards me and smiled, 'don't try to loose your jaw bad boy'

I blushed and closed my mouth and chuckled, 'I'm sorry... I mean you're very attractive and I couldn't help myself but to stare'

Her cheeks turned red too, 'thank you... now let's get going' she walked inside as I followed her. She hugged some guy a little older then me, he was covered in tattoo's hand had dyed red hair.

'Kamiel this is my friend Ace, Ace this is my class mate Kamiel' she introduced both of us.

'Ouch man, did she really call you a class mate. Well it's nice to meet you' he shook my hand with that devilish smirk. I already hated him, behind him walked a girl I had never seen here before. 'I'll get you ready Lucille, just lay down on the bed' he said to her as she obeyed.

'Hai, I'm Allison your tattoo artist. Do you have anything in mind' the girls asked me, Lucille looked at me with narrow eyes. That was the moment to screw with her.

'Hey doll it's nice to meet you, I have a unfinished tattoo I would like to finish please. Here on my arm, I want some cards. Let me show you a picture' She took me to the other bed and checked out my picture.

'Can you please take off your shirt' I took off my shirt and let her look at my body. I felt Lucille's eyes staring at me. I looked over and grinned, 'how is it going?' I teased her. Ace rolled his eyes and tattooed her.

She didn't respond so I laid down, 'you know, I want the cards on my shoulder and chest please'

'Sure thing cutie, I'll get the stencil'

~

We both stared at the tattoos in the mirrors after two full hours, mine looked lovely and I loved them. But Lucille's looked way cooler, the red color totally fitted her. 'You look great Lucille' I said admiring her tattoo.

'You don't look that bad too' she complimented me as she put on her shirt, 'thanks Ace, I love it' she smiled at him.

'No problem gorgeous' he grinned. I turned to Allison and smiled, 'thank you too, I love it'

'Oh wait a second, I have the receipt for you' she ran away but she was back in a second. She handed over the paper and winked, 'see you another time cutie'

We both said goodbye and headed back to my car, I looked on the receipt and saw the girls number on it with a smiley. I chuckled to myself and put it back in my pocket, 'what's funny?' Lucille asked me curious.

'Nothing, the girl gave me her phone number'

'Really?' I heard in her voice that she was jealous. 'Yeah, jealous?'

'Me? Never!'