Chapter 6

Kamiel's pov

I was dancing with this girl names Jaime, she was in her twenties and a total hottie. Calvin with two other girls while Daphne was kissing with one of the female bartenders. Adrien found himself leaving with a girl he just met. The alcohol hit me pretty hard, but I couldn't care.

'Hey babe, are we going home to my place?' The blonde girl asked me who kept her hands on my chest, 'yes, it will be more fun' the red haired girl added.

I leaned towards the blonde girl and kissed her while the other girl kept touching my body. I felt great, I was having fun and I had two girls who liked me already, my mouth passed over to the red haired girl as we kept dancing.

'Let's go' I said and grabbed their hands, firstly I went to Calvin to say I was going, he looked up from his kiss and grinned, 'hey man, what's up?'

'I'm going home with these girls, I'll see you tomorrow dude' I said totally drunk, 'sure, have fun'

The girls were enjoying every moment, 'just one more person I have to say goodbye too and then we'll be leaving Lois and Bonnie'

'Our names are Layla and Bethanie' the blonde girl corrected me, I rolled my eyes and saw Daphne. I approached her and tapper her on her shoulder, 'we'll be going, have fun with your girl'

'Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow'

The girls and I headed out but right in front of me stood three people. Carlos, Andrea and my mother. With wide eyes I stared at their angry faces, the girls were confused and held themself closer towards me, 'who are these oldies?' The ginger girl asked curious.

'Mom what are you doing here!?'

Lucille's pov

'Lucille, would you please come downstairs?!' My foster mother shouted from the stairs, her voice was heard in the whole house. I closed my room door and headed to the kitchen where she would probably have been. Our eyes met as she stood there next to a boy, 'Adrien!?'

'H-hey Lucille' he said, I could smell the alcohol coming from his body. My foster mother wrapped her arms around, 'so you know this guy?' She wasn't that happy seeing him. I rolled my eyes, 'he's a... friend...'

'I am? I mean I am'

She sighed deeply being very disappointed in me, 'well I can't care that much, he's your friend so go on. I'll see you another time, Adrien' she walked away while Adrien stood there like a potato.

'Really Elsa, why are you coming over at my house and how do you know I live here?!' I asked him while leaning against the counter, 'well I live across the street so that's why, and I can't go home like this. My mother will kill me'

'Yeah I figured, why are you so drunk?' I asked him, he shrugged, 'because I can maybe, and why do you care?!'

'Because you're in my house Elsa, Jesus I can't with you. I have a spare room for you where you can spend the night. But don't you get it inside your head to come inside my room because I will literally kill you' I grabbed his hand and dragged him to his room, there was a bed only. He looked around and sat down on his bed, 'thanks, you owe me'

I turned around, 'wait' he said, 'I never thought you would help me...'

'I only do this because I don't have a choice, you're drunk and your friends must have been too since I know you don't go drinking on your own. Where are they by the way?'

'At the club, I guess, I don't really know. All I know is that I'm tired' he laid down and closed his eyes, he was asleep already. I turned off the light and closed the door. I couldn't believe I was babysitting a drunk Disney princess. Relax Lucille, it was for your own good.

In my room I called my friend from the foster home, her name was Fatima, she was such an amazing friend. Her and I have spend so much time together when we were kids.

'With Fatima, who's this?'
'Really Fatima, you do this every time'
'I know, it is still funny. What's up girl?'
'Long story short I have a drunk boy in my spare room'
'Wow, that escalated. Wait have you—'
'No no please not with Elsa here, he's a friend I think. And besides I don't like anyone'
'Sure, what about that new boy in your class you told about two days ago?'
'That boy, he is a no one. I don't date or have sex with people, I'm a proud single virgin. I don't need a man to fulfill my life'
'Of course you say that every time. Well you should invite me over to meet that boy because how you described him he seems hot'
'Really? I only told you he had black hair and dark brown eyes?!'
'No wrong, you told me he had silky black hair and deep and mysterious brown eyes so don't lie to me Luci'
'Ha ha, good night Fatima'
'Good night Lucille'
'Oh wait, I have something, do you want to come over to a party on Friday. I don't want to go alone so can you come with me?'
'Sure, I'll come, I'll text you later. Gtg'

Kamiel's pov

'Because you're not supposed to be here, and you reek of the smell of liquor. Son are you crazy!' My mother shouted more then pissed off, she was furious. The girls around my arms left quickly while I stood there with mom, Carlos and Andrea.

'You're in deep trouble son, wait till your father finds about out it!'

'Keep it easy Elena, he's still a kid' Carlos tried to calm my mom down but she didn't even care. She was too furious.

'Mom I'm sorry... it was a mistake'