Chapter 1

Kamiel's pov

'Son if you don't get your ass to school I will kill you with a spoon' my mother yelled at me in my room, I buried my face in my pillow and groaned, 'I don't want to go, tell dad he will make an exception for me'

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone, 'fine, I'll ask your father what he thinks about this situation' she dialed his number and called him straight away, I heard them argue with each other so I decided to watch my mom get mad, her and my dad argued a lot about small things but they still were together. Everyone said they were a power couple.

She hung up the phone and wrapped her arms around, 'your father wants you to go to college, it's been a week since you didn't go Kammy. Now hurry, your friends will be waiting for you'

I rolled my eyes and put on some clothes, damn parents, they never stood on your side. But I couldn't complain, my mother and father always took care of me, my mothers past wasn't what she expected it to be so I could never blame her. She was the best mom ever but sometimes she can be a little annoying.

'What the hell are you doing?!'

I turned around seeing my sister Kayarah standing there in the doorway, 'what the hell are you doing!? Get the fuck out of my room Kayarah!' I shouted pissed off, she evilly chuckled as she ran away. Sisters, Kayarah always knew how to make me pissed off.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my school bag, 'where's dad?' I asked my mom who was making breakfast for my sisters and brother.

'He's at work with uncle Gabriel and grandpa Leo' she responded without facing me, she handed my ten year old little sister Lucia a plate with a sandwich, after Ella my parents didn't want any children anymore. At least my mother didn't want any kids. But my mother got pregnant on accident, my father was the happiest man alive, when she was born my mom was happy too. Without Lucia the family wouldn't be complete.

'Oh Kam, your friends are in the living room, they're here to pick you up' my mother rubbed my arm as she looked me in my eyes, 'you're such a handsome ragazzino'

I rolled my eyes and sighed, 'Mom I'm not your little boy anymore, I'm going' she gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and chuckled, 'love you son'

'Love you too mom' I headed to the living room seeing my friends talking to each other, Calvin, Adrien, Kolton and Daphne. They were my friends since middle school, we grew up together. Calvin was the clown of our group, he always knew how to make people laugh or to make fun of people. Adrien was our Russian friend, he was the platinum blonde player, we always made fun of him because he looked like Jack Frost. Daphne, she was the youngest in our group, everyone sees her as one of the boys. Last but not least we have Kolton, he was the smartest of our group, the one who always made our homework during middle and high school, without him we would have never made it to college.

'Kamiel!' My little sister said to me, Lucia ran in my arms and hugged me tight, I lifted her up and smiled, 'what's wrong Luce?'

'Can we play after school, mommy bought new toys!' She said full with joy. I heard Daphne chuckle, 'shut up' I responded to her.

'Bad word Kams! Bad word!' My sister wrapped her arms around, I sighed, 'it's your fault now she learns bad words'

I let her go and gave her a kiss on her cheek, 'let's go before we're late'

'Sure mister Maffia' Adrien laughed, my friends knew about my fathers work. It was an accident but we trusted them with our lives they would shut up about it, even at school. I hated it knowing I was the Italian Maffia's son, that's why I never attended any classes. I didn't want anyone to know, I never speak at school or talk to the teachers.

~

'What class do you have?' Kolton asked me, I shrugged, 'probably Biology. What about you?'

He looked on his schedule, 'History'

'Hey I have Biology too' Adrien wrapped his arm around my shoulder, 'see you in break time losers' we walked inside the class room and sat down in the last row close to the window. My eyes laid on a beautiful girl who just walked in class, she had short blonde hair and emerald green eyes. Some light freckles and a mole on her cheek. She was the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen.

Lucille's pov

'Jazmine I'm sorry I used your shampoo bottle but I thought it was for all of us' I said to my foster sister, I tried to remain calm because she could flip about the smallest things possible. Last time I raised my voice I couldn't go outside for a month, I had to attend classes at home and receive homework from my classmates.

'Are you stupid Lucille, it stood on my side of the bathroom, now don't talk to me please' she flipped her hair and walked away in a strut. While I rolled my eyes I packed my bags and grabbed my bike for school.

~

I walked down the crowed halls trying to find my classroom, it's been almost 5 months since I went to this school and it still wasn't easy to find a classroom. I glanced at my phone seeing my first class was Biology, it took me five minutes to find the class room but I lucky was in time. I walked in the classroom and my eyes fell on the dark haired boy I had never seen. He had dark black silky hair and deep and mysterious brown eyes. In a second I sat down and tried to loose eye contact with him. Who was he?