Chapter 25

Alessio's pov

'Oh you should shut the fuck up Daniel!' I shouted pissed off trying to get out of here. But the only thing he could do was cruelly laugh, 'come on Alessio, do you really think I will let you go after all that happened. I don't think so, because you, you ruined my life with Elena. You ruined everything with that idiotic son of yours. Oh if only he would know what I am going to do to him. I'm going to ruin his life so badly that he will regret everything he did. And after a killed you and the rest of the people Elena loves I will be with her forever. I will love her forever'

'You're sick!' Luca growled.

'Shut up, I'm not! My son knows I always loved her and I will always love her. Till I die. I have waited for so long, I have been building things up for this plan and now is the time. Now I can be with her'

I rolled my eyes, that psychopath should be dead, 'don't you have a wife and kids, don't you love Anna!?'

'Anna Anna Anna, all I could hear is Anna, she was the mother of my children. Nothing more, she was just a part of this plan. Really Alessio, you think I forgot about everything that happened. My son will rip off your head off your body'

Daniel was crazy, more then before, I tried to reach for my phone in my pocket and call Kamiel so he would know we were alone here. I pushed the bottom and the phone rang.

Daniel was too busy praising himself so he didn't hear nothing. 'How many kids did you have? 4?5? Ahh who cares they all are going to die'

Kamiel's pov

I overheard the conversation of my father and Daniel. Gabriel already got his guns and his weapons, 'hang up, we're going there' he whispered as I obeyed.

We drove off to the warehouse where Daniel and his son stayed. We ran inside and leaned against the door where we heard noice.

'I think you know my son, son meet the man who ruined my life' I heard Daniel's voice speak.

Gabriel counted to three with his fingers, we ran inside and pointed our guns at Daniel and his son. 'Don't you dare touch my father!' I growled pissed off. Daniel laughed loudly, 'this is your son? The "macho" tattooed guy with piercings. Wow Alessio you did a great job at raising your son. I mean, look at him, he's easy to kill'

I looked at his son who kept staring at me, he looked so pissed off by calm at the same time, he quickly grabbed his gun and shot me in my leg, 'that's for killing my big sister!' He shouted.

My father got out of his chair and shot the guards who tried to attack his brother. The others ran off outside to the car, 'come one Kamiel' dad helped me up and we all ran back leaving Daniel and his son alone.

~

'Come on we need to get to the hospital' Gabriel said driving off to the hospital with me. I felt a little numb having my leg bleeding. My father kept pressure on it, 'come on son, you will survive it's just a leg wound nothing more'

~

'buon pomeriggio, hanno sparato a mio figlio (good afternoon, my son has been shot)' my father said to the woman who worked there. She nodded as she registered something, 'come si chiama signore? (What is his name sir?)'

'Kamiel Donatelli' my father looked at me with a smile, 'it will be fine son, they will get the bullet out before you know'

'per favore Kamiel, seguimi (please Kamiel, follow me)' the woman helped me to a room where I got operated.

Lucille's pov

'Take a deep breath Lucille, your parents won't be mad. I'm here for you' we stood in front of my foster parents house. I hadn't told her that they weren't my real parents. I wanted to be honest to Elena since she was going to be the grandma of my child.

'They're not my real parents... I'm adopted'

She smiled, 'who cares? They are your parents right, they took care of you. Whoever they are to you they will accept you and your decisions'

I loved Elena, she was so caring and honest, I knocked on the door and a minute later my foster mom opened up. 'Oh, Lucille. Who's this?' She asked me.

'Uhm.. Laurel, this is my boyfriends mother Elena. Elena this is my foster mom Laurel' I introduced them. They shook hands, 'we'll come inside, it's a little cold'

We went inside and sat down in the living room, I was scared but I knew Elena had my back. 'So.. Laurel.. I mean mom... I.. I have been dating this boy for a few weeks. And I really like him, actually I think I love him' I started, 'and we.. I had sex with him a few weeks back. We were completely save of course, he was wearing a condom and I was on the pill but I.. my period was late and now now I'm pregnant'

Her face wasn't even turning white, she wasn't shocked, 'I know' was the only thing she said.

'You know?'

'Yes, dear, I know when someone's pregnant or not. I have known for a few days now. And come on you have been puking all around the house. It was really noticeable'

Elena was shocked actually, 'well that's out. She uhm..'

'She wants to keep the child, I know. It's fine, I'm not the one to decide that. I'm glad she's pregnant, I always wanted to be a grandma. I'll tell my husband, maybe you two need some time alone'

She left as I was relieved she wasn't mad at me, 'when should we tell Kamiel and your husband?' I asked her curious.

Elena sighed, as if something was wrong, 'maybe later... when they're home okay?'