Chapter 14

Kayarah's pov

I sat in my room waiting for Carla to call me, she said she was going to a college party with friends of her and she wanted to invite me. I waited more then ten minutes until she called me.

'Hey Kayarah, are you coming to the party?'
'Yes, I will. Uhm.. where is it?'
'Oh I'm in front of your house now, just come outside and my friends will drive you'
'Sure... can you help me pick a dress... I'm not good at it'
'Sure, I'll be there in a second. The key is under the rock in front of the door right!?'
'Yes, I'll see you there in a minute'

~

'Hey...' I said nervous seeing her, she looked truely amazing and more gorgeous then ever. Carla always was a beautiful girl and I always liked her. Ever since we were kids. But I didn't knew if she liked me back too, and I haven't even told my parents I liked girls. I haven't told anyone that I didn't like boys.

'Hey, so, what are the options?' She asked me looking through my closet, 'wow, this one is cute' she gave me a light green dress I bought two weeks ago to meet grandpa.

'It is' I grabbed it and dressed in the other room. When I came back her jaw dropped down the floor, 'wow... you look stunning' she stood up and admired me, 'I always was jealous of your looks'

'Of mine? Really Carla you're the most beautiful girl I met' I blushed, she blushed too, 'look Kayarah... I never thought I would say this but I really.. really like you'

'What!?'

'You don't? I mean I don't want to ruin our friendship because of this, if you don't like me I still want to be friends of course' I smiled as I kissed her, her hands were wrapped in my hair as mine were around her waist. I never thought she would say that, 'I like you too Carla!'

'Great, I was really nervous... I didn't knew if you liked girls too you know'

'I have liked you for years now and I had the same problem. You were always so popular with the boys so I thought you were straight' I chuckled, 'no, never, boys are gross. Well they're fine but I could never date one, I like girls and girls only'

Kamiel's pov

Lucille looked like an actual princess, she wore a white tight skin dress that touched her curves. 'Wow... you look... beautiful' I stuttered out of the nerves.

She chuckled and played with her dress, 'thank you, you look beautiful too' she sighed as I chuckled, 'thanks' she was too adorable. How could I ever deserve such a girl like her. When I looked behind her I saw a girl staring at us, she looked like she knew Lucille. 'Is that your friend?' I asked her as she turned towards the girl I pointed at. The girl waved and headed over towards us, 'oh my gosh he's even hotter when I'm closer. Hi I'm Fatima, Lucille's best friend!' She shook my hand as I was pretty surprised she hung out with such an energetic person. I already liked Fatima just because she was so positive and adorable.

'I never knew you had a best friend' I chuckled. Lucille sighed deeply, 'I'm sorry she's very excited to meet you'

'Well you have a lovely friend, I like her', she smiled, 'thank you pretty boy, so tell me how old are you?' She asked right away. I was pretty shocked at first but grinned, 'I'm 22... how old are you guys actually? I never asked..'

Lucille rubbed her arm and looked at Fatima, 'we're twenty, so it's not a big age difference' Fatima smiled, 'I thought you were way way older'

I laughed, 'older? Why?'

'Because you have this short rough beard and you look more manly then the other boys around here'

'Well, I'll take it as a compliment. And you reminded me about shaving my beard, thanks' I chuckled nicely and drank a sip.

'You look fine, I bet Lucille likes the beard, now I will leave you two alone because I sense a high sexual tension here. Bye bye' she walked away in a fast pace to the drinks while we stood there blushing a bright red color.

'Im so sorry about her...' Lucille apologized, 'she's always overreacting'

'It's fine, I like her, and besides, my friend are way worse then she is' I laughed and leaned back against the counter with my arms, she looked so beautiful, I could just kiss her. 'So where are your friends?' She asked me.

'I don't know, Daphne is with her girlfriend Yara, Adrien is over there kissing with the girls and Calvin. I don't know where he went. Things between him and Daphne aren't going as great as I thought' I explained her, she raised her eyebrow, 'I thought they were dating?'

I shook my head taking a sip of my drink, 'no they're just... I don't know, friends with the benefits? I never thought Daphne would actually date that girl she met at the club. I mean she isn't the girl to settle down you know'

Lucille leaned forward, leaning her arms on the counter leaving a little bit of space between us. Our noses almost touched while she glared into my eyes so deeply I didn't knew what to do. 'Lucille' I whispered but she shushed me by crashing her lips against mine. I couldn't do much then kissing her back, her lips tasted like my drink mixed with her cherry lip balm she had on. My hands slipped down her waist as I pulled her even closer. She licked my bottom lip while I granted her access, our tongues touched as our saliva collided. This kiss was even more passionate, more lustful then the kiss before. I felt hungry for her.

Lucille pulled back and took a breath, 'wow...' I grinned, 'yeah... you know what.. I'm not in the mood to attend this party'

'What? Why?' I asked her, she grabbed my shirt and whispered, 'because I want you'