Throwing open the door behind her, I chucked her luggage in there before making my way back to the driver's seat. I slammed my door shut, buckled, and gripped the steering wheel. The clock read 7:10.

Ten minutes behind schedule all because she was Sloane Beck.

She cleared her throat as I put the truck in drive. "Can we go to Starbucks? I really want a coffee." I narrowed my eyes towards the College Avenue roadway. Is this bitch serious?

"Sloane, you had all morning." She sighed.

"No— I didn't. I had to pack, I had to shove a tampon up inside of me." She listed off things as I shook my head at her. "We are leaving tomorrow morning? How much did you pack?" I asked as she groaned, grabbing her phone and scrolling through the screen.

Instead of going onto the interstate, turning right at the light—I continued straight.

Towards Starbucks.

I heard her phone screen lock and before I knew it, her hand squeezed my wrist that rested on the middle counsel. "Thank you," I heard her tiny murmur. I looked out the driver's side window, trying to hide the smile that wanted to appear on my lips.

She had grown on me over the last year.

However, she was too naïve.

Didn't the silly girl see that Caden didn't want her? How could she not see it? I wasn't going to be the one shooting the messenger because she would have no motive for 'dating' me. But, she isn't as dumb as she looks or so I thought.

I pulled into the Starbucks parking, putting the truck in park, she cleared her throat. She slowly hopped out of the truck as I waited for her outside of it. Once she was assembled, I hit the lock on the truck before walking inside of the orgasm igniting coffee shop.

I nudged her arm as she reached into her purse for her wallet. "No," I spoke my command as she chuckles. "No?" She asks as I repeat myself. "No."

She shakes her head, "You're not paying for me." I raised an eyebrow at that comment.

"You just made me spend ten grand on less than twenty-four hours with my parents, and you don't want me spending ten dollars on you at Starbucks." She really was dumb.

She scoffed, stepping in front of me. "Did you check your bank account?" She asked as she put her sunglasses on the top of her head. I rolled my eyes at her.

Of course, I didn't check my bank account.

What rich person checks their bank account?

"If you checked it, you would know I didn't spend a dime of your money. It was just a mind game, Blakey." She winked at me as I glared at her. "But hey, I got the gazonillare to give me access to his bank account." I reached for her, slamming her into my chest. I brought my mouth down to her ear as I felt the life being sucked out of her because of my grip.

"You infuriate me," I comment to her as I felt her chuckle. She slightly turned her head, looking up at me, shooting me a smile. "That makes two of us, sweetheart." She then pulled herself out of my arms before going towards the cash register.

I motioned for the cashier to not let her pay and he nodded.

However, he was getting a very good look at her tanned legs. I wanted to reach over the counter and beat the fucking shit out of this coffee ground grinding fucking twerp.

"Grande iced vanilla latte with double classic. Creamer too please." I chuckled. She was such a girly girl. She went to go reach for her card as the cashier shook his head. She groaned, knowing why he shook his head. "I'll take a venti black coffee. No cream, no sugar." It wasn't my normal order but I needed something strong to get me through this drive with her.