Chapter XX: The letter

Start from the beginning

We never found the right alpha for our pack and since not long ago I didn't understand why but now I do.
Your father was the alpha and you were their only child, so when they got banned and kicked out from our territory you became the alpha. The problem is that a lot of people are trying to find you to kill you so they can become the Alpha because since pack is very powerful and big. I know that you have a lot of people that will protect you but you're in danger and I needed you to know that.

I didn't contact you until now because I knew that this would break you but I thought you should know the truth about your passed. We're in town until tomorrow so if you want to meet us, meet us at sundown at the the South edge of town.

I hope we can meet you soon.

The Fallen pack

When I finished reading the letter my eyes were wide. People were trying to kill my Imrpint, the love of my life and her parents just abandoned her like a piece of trash. She was already broken by what happened yesterday and those assholes had to choose today to come and send her the truth.

A mix of anger and sadness was boiling up inside me and I was doing my best to keep myself under control but it was getting harder. Then I felt that I couldn't stop it anymore so I quickly pushed Sky off of me and got few steps away from her, scared to hurt her and I shifted before I could stop it. I was about to run into the woods when she got up with tears still running down her face and went to stand in front of me.

"Jake, hey, it's ok, we're gonna be ok, calm down. Please I need you to calm down... I can't do this on my own please.. " She said with a layer of pain, sadness and worry in her voice "please" She repeated in a whisper tone almost begging, then it hit me. She was scared I would leave her just like her parents did.

I then changed back and ran the hug her. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "I'm so sorry darling I didn't mean to scare you" I whispered. "I won't let anything happen to you, I promise.. We're gonna be ok" I added. I held her close to me and she buried her head in my shoulder.

After a while I got a call from Seth who had ran to Emily's place to meet up with the rest when we had found Sky, he said that there was someone weird at the door and he wouldn't leave. Sky immediately shifted into her wolf form

And started to run as fast as she could towards the house, knowing it would probably be one of the people that the letter was talking about

And started to run as fast as she could towards the house, knowing it would probably be one of the people that the letter was talking about. One of the people that was planning to kill her. I shifted too and started to run after her but I had no chance on catching up on her since she was way faster.

When I got there I saw her facing another Wolf

She was standing in her alpha posture which made her look much bigger as she growled and snarled at the other wolf

She was standing in her alpha posture which made her look much bigger as she growled and snarled at the other wolf. I immediately jumped next to her and started to growl at him. When Sky saw he was about to jump on me she attacked him mid air and threw him onto the ground. With her paw on his throat she growled very loudly at him.

Then, the wolf submitted itself by laying on his back with his tail in between his leg. She put her paw off of him, changed back human and so did we. He was looking weird at her so I went to stand next to her but a bit in front of her with my arm slightly in front of her.

#edited#