𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜 - 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴

[ any reader ]

"Take a seat." Heisenberg places a chair by the open vent, crossing the gap between himself and the far desk. You blush from the proximity, even though it lasts for a second.

"In your lap?" You whisper to yourself. "I'd rather sit on your-" you purse your lips when he glances up at you. "Why did you bring me here?" You swallow, looking back to the pictures on the wall.

He hurls a knife at the image of Lady Dimitrescu, marching over and clamping a firm hand on your shoulder. "I said sit!"

"Yes daddy."

You both freeze, locked in a stare that has your heart racing even quicker.

"What did you say?"

"N-nothing."

He squints, stepping away. You blush intensely.
"Lady super-sized bitch... Ugly-ass psycho doll...and that moronic freak. Don't you get it? It's a test, to see if you're strong enough to be part of Miranda's family."

"But I don't want to be part of Miranda's family."

"Neither did I! But here we are. And I'm next in line, right? Kill me, move up the chain! Well fuck that!"

Hot. That was hot.

"I don't want to..." he stares down at you and you look away. "I just wanna fix my daughter."

"So do I. Do you have any idea how powerful that kid is? Even Miranda's scared of her-" Sturm revs his chainsaws. "Last time, you freak, I swear to god!"

Heisenberg then removes his glasses and stands before you, most likely noting your sanguine complexion, even in the dim light.

"You and me [Y/n]. Together we go save Rose, and then we use her to grind miranda into paste."

You cluelessly smile. "You're not serious."

He stands up straight and you panic, not being given the chance to even shriek when he abruptly kicks the chair from underneath you. He smoothly grabs your wrist and you cling onto him.

"Last chance. You don't wanna find out what's in that hole."

"On second thoughts I think I'll take your deal." You measure the drop beneath you. "Yeah, I'll definitely take your offer. Please don't drop me."

"You're smart." He pulls you closer, much to your relief.

"You didn't exactly give me much choice."

"But you want to join me." He purrs. "I had my doubts until I heard what you said a few moments ago."

"Right, yeah, okay," you laugh nervously, wanting to hide away and never look him in the eye again. "The hole doesn't seem so bad now."