𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦

[ any reader ]

"I want to devour you." The vampire practically growls. You turn away from the mirror, watching her step closer with hunger swirling within her golden orbs. "Please baby? Just one bite. For me?" She coos softly, knowing you won't be able to resist her. At least not for long.

"I don't know, Cass. You know I'm not the best when it comes to pain."

"I'll be quick-and gentle. Please," she whimpers. You raise your chin a little when her nose brushes against your jaw. "You smell so good." With a small sigh, you feel yourself crumble.

"Okay," you whisper. She lifts her head with a gleeful smile. "One bite." She eagerly nods.

Tilting your head to the side to expose your neck, your face scrunches a little when her fangs dig into your skin. Not exactly a comfortable feeling but not totally unbearable.

She grips your hips a little rougher than intended, holding you still against her. Small, delighted hums escaping her as she drinks slowly. A dangerous pace that has her walking the thin line between remaining in control and losing it entirely.

Hearing a whimper of discomfort, she intertwines her fingers with yours and you squeeze her hand. Your scent and taste sending her head spinning in circles like a carousel.

Forcing herself to stop, she opens her mouth to run her tongue over your skin, getting every last drop. A satisfied smile glued to her face as she licks her lips.

"Was that okay?"

"Better than okay." Her other hand curls around the back of your neck to bring your lips against hers. She just can't seem to get enough of you.