𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪 - 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦

[ any reader ]

Brows lowering as you search the closet, you perk up when a soft giggle floats around you. "Looking for this?" The vampire appears to your left and holds up the coat you'd been looking for.

"I didn't know you took that." You smile and place it back into the closet.

"Smelt like you." She shrugs a shoulder, spinning around to wander the room with a curious look etched onto her face.

As you begin to suggest things to do since the snowstorm outside has blocked you indoors, she impulsively blurts something that has your mouth closing.

"Your heart always beats so quickly when I'm around you." She lowers her head. "Are you still scared of me?"

"What? No."

"Don't lie to me," she adds softly. "I can hear your heart even now, it sounds like it could jump out of your chest."

"My heart isn't racing because I'm scared of you, Dani." Only you have the privilege to shorten her name. Anyone else would be sliced to ribbons and devoured within seconds.

"Then what is the reason? What else could be making you this way?"

You can't help but smile at her puzzled frown. You can see the cogs turning in her brain, trying to work out what could possibly be responsible for such a reaction.

"It's because... It's because I like you." You admit shyly, bowing your head to avoid her gaze. Cheeks heating up.

Daniela instantly looks up, brows still furrowed. "You... You like me?" You sigh. This isn't how you wanted her to find out. "How is that... But how is that possible? I'm a monster."

"No, don't ever call yourself that."

"But I am."

"I said stop." You cross the room. "Look at yourself. How could I not fall for you? I love every thing about you."

"I could kill you."

"I trust you."

"I can't do normal things. I can't even go outside. You love the snow but I can't be with you."

"Screw the snow. I'd choose you over the cold any day." She turns away but your hand on her pale cheek encourages her eyes to meet yours. "Sorry you had to find out this way. I was too shy to say anything before."

"You don't have to be shy around me."

"I can't help it. You're intimidating as hell, I'm just a plain old human. You're so much more powerful."

"You're not just a human." She murmurs and places her hand over yours. "I'm glad I forced it out of you though, it's a relief to know you feel the same way, pet."

You would've smiled at the playful name if you weren't taken back. "You mean..."

"Of course, silly." Grinning widely, you reach up to kiss her cheek. She stills, unable to process what just happened. Scratching the side of your neck, you offer a light smile.

She clears her throat, batting her lashes a few times. "I should speak to my sisters. They wanted you too."

"Wait," you gently take her hand when she steps towards the door. "What about your mother? She's not overly fond of me. I'm not sure if she'll like me any more once she hears of this."

"She'll warm up to you, she just needs some time. How could she not like you?"

"Maybe I could give her some of my blood as a gift. 'Sorry for the inconvenience but I like your daughter,' type thing."

"I'd say yes except I don't share." You blush under her gaze. "You're all mine, little one." Daniela hums before vanishing.